Leather Jacket

I sat behind the check out counter reading one of my marvel comics. I noticed a man walk into the store. He only caught my eye because he was nearly a foot taller than me. I glanced up for moment to watch him walk to one side of the store then returned to my reading. Soon after I hear the clicking of shoes on the floor approaching me. I looked up to see the man awkwardly walking to the other side now. "strange" I thought "that's women's side". I brushed it off and continued reading. I was about to turn the page when the clicking came back again. I knew it was him. He was walking slower now and looked slightly confused as he headed back to the other side. I watched him walk through the racks of hanging garments not satisfied by anything he saw. He started back towards me. He looked straight at me and I saw in his blue eyes that he needed something. "Can I help you sir?" I asked as he reached the counter. "Uhm yes." he said nervously "do you happen to sell Leather jackets here?" he asked in an English accent. "why yes we do." I answered as I closed my comic book. He watched me put it away under the counter. "You enjoy comics?" he asked as he laughed slightly . I stared at him for a second. "yes. I do" I said back irritated. "I am sorry dear. I didn't mean it that way". I half smiled back "it's fine" and I walked to the front of the counter with my arm out showing him so follow me. He walked next to me as I headed towards the leather jackets. I looked at him and noticed he was wearing a black cardigan sweater with a white tshirt peeking out. I couldn't help but giggle. "What? Did I do something" he asked confused. "it's just... You don't look like a leather kind of guy" I said trying not laugh. He stopped walking for a second a stared at me. "he's so tall" I thought as he looked at me dumbfounded. Then he smirked "you don't believe I'd looked good in one?" he asked. I paused for a second. "he has an amazing smile" I thought to myself. Then I realized what I was doing a quickly said "prove it". He wasted no time walking over to rack and pulling on a black leather jacket. He stood there turning slightly as he if he were modeling for me. He smiled again. I looked him up and down crossing my arms and said " I was wrong". I smiled back. "Thank you darling" he said as he removed the coat. We walked back to the counter. I reached for the tag and scanned it. He paid with his credit card then said "Thank you..." he paused to read my name tag "Taylor for helping me." "your welcome..." I paused for his name. "Tom" he said with a grin. "Your welcome Tom" I said and handed back the jacket. I gave him the receipt to sign. He scribbled something on it and handed it back with a smile. "Thank you" I said putting it next to me. "Your very welcome dear" he responded and turned to walk out the door. I looked down at the receipt and noticed a phone number written on it. I gasped a little and saw him pause slightly to glance back with his gorgeous smile as he opened door and left. I quickly put the number into my phone and put the receipt away. "I have Tom hiddleston's number" I thought as I pulled out my comic book to reveal loki's face on the cover. "I have loki's number" I let out a small scream as I opened the comic again.

***this is my first story. Please tell me if you like it so far so I know if I should post more. Thank you!***