Why Do People Hate?

Why do people hate?

That is the one simple question I am asking right now. Why do people hate?

Whether it be against someone's sexuality, race, gender, or religion. Why do people find it necessary to hate on others whom which they have never once spoken a word to. Or even, in worst scenarios, hating someone you have grown close to just because of their newfound beliefs or preferences.

I wasn't alive during many of the worst acts of hatred in our bleak history, but I have experienced enough to know that this blind hatred must end. I am tired of people justifying their cruelty. A person is a person.

You cannot expect me to believe that it is another human being's right to decide the future of another. Whether or not they are perfect beings of society. Because what is perfection?

It is different in everyone's eyes. So why should a whole species listen to your implications of perfection?

One major theme taught in schools is that it is better to work as a team. An example can be shown from an event many know about. The Civil War. Before this war, our country would be referred to as "The United States are," because we were just a territory divided into different states. After this dreadful war, the phrase was changed to "The United States is," because we had become a nation.

In a team we accept each others' flaws and preferences, because it does not affect how our life is being lead. Tread through life leaving flowers of kindness not thorns of hate.