Hate...

Welcome to the first chapter of this book! This will not have a schedule enjoy! This is a more sad/romance story! I hope you enioy this! Sorry I have not been updating! My enemy writers block has declared war, yet I think I am winning!

--------------------------------

Love. Something that can either bring up a person or bring them down. That one word can destroy someone. Yet. I am in love with love. I want to find someone I can love and enjoy. Yet in this cruel world, every day, my love for love grows weaker. What happened to walking along the street with a family, or even a friend? Why must we walk with our heads down, phone in hand? A boy loved someone once, but he lost them... to hate. I am here to tell the boy's store. His hateful, love story. How a young boy fell in love. Cliche right? Well let me telll you that this young boy did not get his happy ending. That this young boy is

Me...

It all started with a new job. I, who had just turned 20, had gotten a job with the military. I was somewhat proud of myself. I was young then and I had thought nothing of it. I was a very foolish boy. I had no idea what I was signing up for. The heartache. The pain. It all started with a job. A simple job.

I remember puting on the uniform. Darn. I thought I looked pretty good and indeed I did. My first day on the job was normal to say the least, and I actually enjoyed myself. Today as I write this I have realized how much the word fun has become forgien to me. As the years grew on I grew tired of the repetition in my life. Get up. Go to work. Repeat. Yet, I didn't resign from the military. To this day I regret it.

One day however things changed...

As I went out into the world, mind you it was my day off, I noticed someone I have never seen before. A lovely lady adorned with a lovely dress, parasol in hand. Before my mind could process, my body did the thinking. I started walking towards the woman. She had noticed me coming towards her, a shy smile on her face. We talked. Talked. Then talked some more. We had a lot in common.

At this moment you would expect phone numbers to be exchanged, but in my era letters were relevant. So instead we shared addresses, so we could of course write to one another. Just friends. That is what we were. As the days grew on so did our relationship. It grew into something more. I contemplated if this was the love I was told about so often when I was younger.

I had found someone I loved. A lovely lady with a parasol.

We became a couple. I was happy. Yet. My simple job made it all go south.

I was deployed. To fight in a war.

No I didn't die. I wouldn't write this if I had, now would I?

No. Something far worse happened.

We had won the war. Sent home. Able to reunite with family. I went to check on Isabella, yes that was her name. I knocked on the door of her magnificant house, and to my suprise her mom answered.

Isabella... was dead.

She went to come see me. Foolish, yet heartwarming at the same time. On the way she was caught by an enemy soldier...

They gave no mercy.

Now I see... I see what hate does to people. Wars, Problems, Murders. I lost love to hate. For the rest of my life it was a one-on-one battle. Me against hate.

I lost.

I tried to save the world but I failef. Maybe you can try and do better than I can...

Something that can either bring up a person or bring them down...

                        LOVE

-----------------------------
This was the first chapter of a new book. This will not update regularly because I take a lot of time on these stories. What did you think of this story? What is the meaning? Did it make you want to cry... or not?

Bai meh little animals!!!!!

Short StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara