S Y N O P S I S

_____________________________________________

"It's you, Landon." 

Meet 19 year old, Olivia Harper. Hopelessly in love with her boyfriend Landon Cavalier, Olivia is excited to start their new life together at the University of Florida. Going to school all the way across the country was supposed to be their fresh start, alongside Olivia's older brother, Riley.

When tragedy strikes, Olivia must face the hardest decision of her life with the help of her best friend Tori and her older brother, Riley. Can she live with what's happened and with what will happen? Or, is everything just too devastating to bare?

_____________________________________________  

A/N:  While this book can be sad at moments, it also shows the strength of a young woman who takes control of her life for not only herself, but for those that she loves around her. Not everyone goes through what Olivia does, but sadly some do. So please give this book a chance, and maybe... just maybe, you might relate to it, or relate to something similar.

I hope you all enjoy reading this as I have enjoyed writing it! ♥

- This story is NOT edited, please keep that in mind while reading -

©2017

©2017

All Rights Reserved.

This story should not be copied as one's own. All rights are to me.

If you see this story copied anywhere, please inform me ASAP.

Thank you.