Oh shit!

Kookie and (y/n) returned a confused look back at their spectators. Each of them stood at the doorstep with their jaws hanging open, trying to comprehend the situation.

There stood in middle of the darkened room, (y/n) and jungkook with(y/n) rubbing her reddened wrist sharply and jungkook holding a cookie jar having a small opening.

“Just what were you two doing?”suga asked in a dangerously low tone.

“W-Well, I-I am sorry,oppa! We just wanted some cookies. Kookie said the cookies in your room were delicious and so I insisted on trying one. S-Sorry!” (y/n) stuttered a bit, looking away with pink hues tinting your delicate cheeks.

Rubbing the back of his neck nervously, kookie continued from where you had stopped, “We kinnda got into a little problem here when   (y/n)-shii got her hand stuck inside! S-sorry!” he ended it with a chuckle.

(Y/n) cocked an eyebrow as you noticed Jin  heave a sigh of relief. 

Jungkook and (y/n) eyed each other questioningly when (y/n) noticed the disappointed looks of jimins', hobi and joonie’s faces.

Looking away from them, jin whispered mostly to himself, “Such misleading words, those two. I swear, I seriously thought that those two were...” 

A string of crimson fluid made its way out of the eldest member's nose.  

-x-x-x-

Voices!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें