Chapter one : A new year means new trouble

AUTHORS NOTE. : Hey guys 2nd book on wattpad ! If you like this then check out my other one . Thanks !

I walked into school my pack in tow . Well they weren't my pack yet but they knew I was to be the Alpha soon , plus they were my friends . My soon to be Beta , Pae and Gamma Caleb at my sides. I made sure all of the new wolves were settling in as class came to start .

Pike he was a refuge of silver sky's pack there was a war between them and blood diamond pack and he was orphaned and needed to change packs so he came here.

"Hey Pike !"

"Oh! Neshoba you scared the crap out of me !"

"Well just seeing if everything's okay ?"

I asked

"Yeah just were in hell is geometry ? "

"In hell. Just kidding around the hall to your right three doors down from the cafe ."

He thanked me an left .

Now my turn for school .

Fun.

My first class was chemistry . I would rather go to war with compellers than this . Too bad I got what I wished for .

The door opened to reveal a late newcomer .

My wolf screamed at me . SEXY ! I concur ! He is sexy too bad he isn't our mate . MATE. yup .

His brown hair just fell at his eyebrows and his green eyes sparkled . Yes sparkled . His hands in the pockets of his jeans and backpack on his back . Yay he is in our class said my wolf her name is Chaya but is pronounced Shia .

"Mr. Callum Ruine . Your late . "

"That's orientations fault . Not mine ."

The only seat left was next to me , not many people human or otherwise wanted to sit next to my powerful aura .

"Mr. Ruine take a seat next to Neshoba ."

He walked over here confidence in his gate. He sat down looked into my eyes and his glowed an ominous blue.

"Hello ..... Mate."

Callums pov

Her dark brown long, thick hair covered her face . Then she looked at me with her blue eyes I could drown in . She would probably be 5"5 compared to my 6 foot . Her scent of woods and vanilla and I knew . Mate.