Chapter 29 - Time To Realize

I walked down the quiet street to run after Taylor to tell her I'm sorry, but she ran to the opposite direction. A car pulled up when I was running.

"You liar!"

"I can explain.." I shout back at Paul.

Liam was driving. 

"Explain how you forgot to invite us to your party?" said Paul.

"You know I couldn't invite you. I have to pretend to be plastic..."

"You're not pretending anymore! You're plastic! Solid, durable, molded plastic!" Paul kept shouting. 

Liam was quiet. He didn't say anything at all. He kept driving and had tears in his eyes. I don't even know why.

"I have a curfew." Liam whispered all of a sudden.

"You're worst than Louis. At least he knows he's all sassy and rude. You act like you're so innocent."

"Shut up!"

"Curfew! 1 am! It's 1.10! Oh no!" Liam shouted and he started panicking.

"Did you have an awesome time? Did you listen to awesome music and soak up each other's awesomeness? Did you?" said Paul, ignoring Liam totally.

"Shut up! It's not my fault you're like in love with me or something. You'd think that Louis, Harry and Zayn are gay, but really it seems like you're the gay one!"

"Whaaaaaaaat?" He froze and looked angry. The car stopped also.

"Oh no he didn't." said Liam in a whisper.

Paul was giving me a long speech which I totally blanked out and stopped listening to. I didn't want to do this anymore. I hated this. I didn't like what was going on. I knew it, they changed me. I missed the old me already. I couldn't believe I had just said that to Paul...

He threw a canvas at me and when I opened it I saw a drawing of Paul, Liam and I.

"I thought you had other plans for tonight?"

"Yeah but since you couldn't come, we thought we'd keep it for some other time..so we went to this Art Competition thing instead...I guess there's no next time though. I thought you'd want to know that Paul won first place and he kept the winning drawing for you." said Liam.

"Let's go." Said Paul and they left.

The painting was of the three of us of the first day of school. I kept staring at it and I was standing in the middle of the street alone. People were still in my house partying, but I just couldn't take my eyes off the painting.