Appologize

Clara’s POV

Brazil

I was arrived to the Brazil on 3 p.m , I saw two guys lift a paper up with my name on it, That’s Dani Alves and…. I don’t know who he was yet.I walked over to Dani and gave him a hug, Anto already told him what was happened between me and Neymar last night.

“Clara, I’d like you to meet my friend. Here, He’s Oscar, player of Brazil national team, he’s on Chelsea club. He’s Neymar’s mate too,he’ll help you since he’s the one who Neymar always told about his love story ” Dani introduced him to me.

“Hey,I’m Clara, it’s nice to meet you” I said gravelly, reaching out my hand to shake.

“It’s nice to meet you too,how are you?” he returned my hand and asked me as he’s smiling.

“it wont be any better if I haven’t meet him yet” I replied as we walked to the airport’s parking lot.

“calm down Clara, I think you need some rest thought. Oscar will take you to his house because I’ve already made a promise with my children, so sorry I cant accompany you” Dani said.

“It’s okay though, sorry for bothering your time Dan” I said,giving him a hug then he walked off to his own car.

“it will be okay Clara, promise me” Dani said and waved at me, I waved back to him and smiled, a fake smile I though.

I get in to the Oscar’s car and heading to his house.

“I’m sorry..” I break our silence in the car.

“Sorry? What’s for?” he turned to me and gave me confused look.

“sorry for bothering your times, I’ve should done my own problems by myself” I apologize to him.

“hahaha no, I’m glad if I could help my friends” he chuckled.

“so , did Neymar already tell you?” I asked him.

“ he hasn’t told me about you both fight yet but 4 hours ago before you landed he texted me and said that he was landed to Brazil and planning to meet me tomorrow” he said as he focused to the road.

He parked to the garage of a big house with blue and yellow colors around. He helped me to take my suitcases then heading to the house.

“are you alone in this big house?” I asked him while following him to the room I guess that is guest room for me.

“No, I’ve been married by the way. I’ve told my wife that you’ll stay here ,she’s on her parent’s house and will be back tomorrow morning” he’s smiling to me as I put my sunglasses off.

“so you want to take a rest or wanna get late lunch? I could ordering pizza though” he asked me.

“I’d rather take a rest since I’ve got burger on the airplane lately but I just want to meet him right now, Can I ?” I asked him, sitting on the edge of the bed,actually food on the airplane is suck but I’m not in the mood to eat right now though. 

“calm your mind Clara, we will meet him tonight, just take a rest, I know you’re tired” he said and closed the door.

I took my tshirt and a short shorts then heading to the bathroom to take a shower to calm my mind.

After took a shower, I’m laying on the bed and trying to sleep, but sadly I couldn’t sleep. I took my phone out and checking there were 6 messages, 3 from Anto,1 from Als,1 from Cody and 1 from Marc. Nothing from Neymar

Anthonela’s messages

‘Have you landed safely?’

‘Dani told me that you will stay with Oscar, sorry I can’t be there for you though, hope I could see you right now and hug you. right now, I’m begging to you to not thinking about that jerk anymore. Please learn from these mistakes, you aren’t wasting your time to learn from your mistakes, you’re wasting time if you still thinking about that jerk’