The confession

It was the end of the day, and I was walking to the bus and someone called my name.

"Aaleiah!!" I stoped and looked behind me.

"Oh hey Madison, what do want?" I say.

"Umm.. Im sorry about this morning will you forgive me please!" Madison says.

"I don't think I can...If you do something to make him hate me...I can't--I mean I won't forgive you...Im sorry." I say..

Madison has tears in her eyes..

"Aaleiah, please!!" She says..

"Mad...You know I can't and I won't. I'm not trying to be rude but I just can't..You were my BEST friend and YOU blew it." I have tears in my eyes..

"All right I wont talk to Chase and I won't go near him if that puts are friendship back together! Please Leiah..." She says and I look at her.

"Madison I said we are not friends anymore I'm sorry you know I am..." I turn around and start to walk home.

I hear Chase's friends voices and I look over my shoulder.

"Hey, Aaleiah come see your little crush!!" Payton said.

They all laugh except Chase.

"Hey guys leave her alone!" Chase says.

They look at him.

They were getting closer. They caught up to me.

"Can you please, just leave me alone you guys..." I say.

"Payton, Evan, and Isaiah leave so I can talk to her." Chase says..

"Okay we will leave. See ya love birds." The boys say.

They all walk ahead of us.

"Hey Lee, I gotta tell you something.. I've been holding it back from the first time I saw you come into Mrs Adams homeroom 2 years ago." Chase says.

I started getting nervous and scared of what he was going to say and I looked in his beautiful icy blue eyes.

"Aaleiah I like-- you. I wanna see if we can like work things out and try to become a thing." He says blushing and making me blush..

"Chas-" he cuts me off.

"We don't have to tell anyone.. But we have to tell are parents and you will be able to meet my parents and we will have a great time...I promise Aaleiah!" He says..

"Chase...I thought you would have never asked!" I pull him in.

"This is going to be my first kiss... So please don't ruin it.." I say.

"Hey I won't ruin it I will make it special!" He says and kisses me..

It was SO AWSOME, it made my head spin...It was SO amazing.. We stop and I smile.

"That was so amazing Chase!" I say

"Your an amazing kisser, Aaleiah!" Chase says.

"Thanks... Well I gotta go. See you tomorrow at school!!" I say.

"Yeah I will definitely see you tomorrow!" I smile all the way home. My grandma asked why I was so happy I said I have a boyfriend and she just looks at me.

THE DAMN PLOT YALLL!!!! SO BADDDDDD!!!😂😂🤣🤣😣😣😣

EDITED: 1-27-2022