Chapter 3

same day as Chapter 2

----

Hunter- I was put down onto the front of the edge of Severus' desk in front of everyone swinging my legs. Once everyone knew what they were doing, I look at Severus making my eyes wide and cute saying "can I please make a potion?"

Severus- I shake my head chuckling making everyone startle in shock from it, I look back at Hunter before saying "sure Hunter, I will just get you the ingredients and equipment". I got everything for Hunter and smiled aka enjoying the view as I sit down at my desk, Hunter starts to sway his hips with his tail swishing his excitedness, enjoying the work/project.

---- End of lesson ----

Hunter- I clean my hand off of the fake dirtiness while looking down at my creation/potion that I actually created/was able to make. I look at the rest of the class before looking at Sev "Sev I have done" I said cheerfully.

Severus- I chuckle at my mates cheerfulness, I walk over checking it over before smiling at Hunter and picking him up into my arms putting on my hip. I turn to the class seeing the again staring shockingly "what you looking at, I have emotions and feeling too I just don't show them often but ever since my mate came around I'm happy and can't help showing them or should I say I can't hid my emotion and why am I telling you lot all this" I shake my head leaning on my desk Hunter still within my arms "everyone tidy up everything you have used and once you have done everything you are free to go!". Once everyone was gone for there break before their second lesson unless have a free period, I lean down giving Hunter a Kiss on his cheek "well I don't have another class until fourth lesson, what would you like to do until then"

Hunter- I looked at him shocked putting my hand to my chest "I get to choose?"

Severus- I nod my head "of course you do why wouldn't you, oh right because of the Harry Potter thing ad how life was for you before especially at the Dursley's and here at Hogwarts because of Dumbledore, but in the end I believe in free will even though I am the dominate you still get a chosen in everything because I would love to make you happy"

Hunter- I smile happily before saying "I would love to spend time with you outside enjoying nature as it goes by"

Severus- "of course my little mate", I walk around the room making sure the room is safe before closing the classroom door behind me before walking out the door of Hogwarts toward the black lake sitting down in leaning on the tree in front of the lake settling Hunter on my lap hugging him with his back to my chest "I used to come to this spot all the time when I was younger when I used to read because I used to go to another tree near the castle more but of course Potter and his squad always found me and tormented me, so I then decided to start sitting in this spot and It worked when I used to read they never bothered me because they were to lazy to walk this fare except Lupin who used to read also other than normal course work like me I'm sure he's actually suppose to be in Ravenclaw but he wanted to finally make his father proud of him by going into his father's house but of course that didn't work and I bet he knew that was going to happen but did it anyway, when he wasn't around the other we used to get along even me, him and Lily used to work with each other but oh well"

Hunter- "I also used to and still do sit at this spot also when I want to get away from everything and everyone because everything ends up getting too much also I also read in this spot without no one knowing, so I can learn a head of everyone including Granger hear self but other than that yeah, I love the everything about this spot not that it gets me away from everything and everyone but it gives you a view of nature in another way from everything else" I sigh "all this all because of some spot" I turn my head looking at Sevvy "this could be our spot Sevvy, always and forever"

Severus- I smile at his cuteness and words "always and forever"

----

C.W.