Chapter 2

Next Day after chapter 1

----

Hunter- I put on a black tight showing my belly like crop top over my chocker, some tight black shorts showing my ass off, a pair of high black heels and a green + black belly button ring. I look at my feel in the mirror in the bathroom nodding my head before walking out into the living room spinning in front of Severus saying "what do you think"

Severus- I smirk pulling my new mate onto my lap whispering in his ear "you look gorgeous kitten"

Hunter- I quietly moan but loud enough for him to hear as a shiver going down my back. I smirk "shall we go, my half blood prince"

Severus- "we shall my little Kitten" I then pick him up into my arms walking out the door all the way too the great hall. once at the great hall I didn't even bother putting him down keeping him in my arms as I burst the main doors walking between the Ravenclaw and Slytherin tables walking up to the teacher table sitting down with Hunter in my lap

Umbridge- I look at Severus "Severus no children at the table and who is this young gentle man anyway because I have never seen him in the school before"

Severus- I hide my smirk under my mask "this is my mate Hunter Rain Peverell-Pendragon who is going to be in the same year as my godson Draco the son of Hecate Marie Prevelle-Pendragon and Killian Prevelle the lord and heir of Peverell, Pendragon, Prince, Potter, Evans, Black, Lupin, Lefay, Lestrange, Malfoy, Riddle, Gaunt, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Dumbledore, Morningstar, Grindelwald, Scamander, Bardbone, Goldstein and Ollivander"

McGonagall- I whisper to the others "aww he's so cute"

Hunter- I blush I turn to Severus making my emerald green eyes widen "please can I get sorted into the house know" I turn to the others while asking

Severus- I smile scratching behind his ears hearing him purr loudly "of course kitten"

Hunter- "do I have to go over to the table I get put in and sit there"

Severus- I nod my head "you darling but other nights you can sit back up here with me"

Hunter- I feel my ears go against my head "okay" I stand up with going over to McGonagall holding her hand as she takes me in front of the teachers table magicing up the sorting stole and hat

McGonagall- I tap the stole "sit on this sweetie and then I will put this hat on you"

Hunter- I nod my head sitting down having the hat put on my head which covered my whole face "hello Alaster"

Alaster- I smile "Hello Harry or should I say Hunter, well I better sort you as I always say IT BETTER BE SLYTHERIN"

Hunter- I feel the hat get pulled off my head "do I go to the house now"

McGonagall- I smile nodding my head "go one sweetie go to the house over there" I point to the Slytherin table

Hunter- I smile "thank you" I walk over to the Slytherin table sitting down next to Draco

Draco- I smile at the boy who was with my godfather "hello my name is Draco Malfoy will you be my friend and what is your name?"

Hunter- I smile making my ears stand up "hello I'm Hunter rain Prevelle-Pendragon heir son of Hecate the goddess of magic and Killian the god of death and lords too Peverell, Pendragon, Prince, Potter, Evans, Black, Lupin, Lefay, Lestrange, Malfoy, Riddle, Gaunt, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Dumbledore, Morningstar, Grindelwald, Scamander, Bardbone, Goldstein and Ollivander"

Draco- "wait your royal as in Pendragon the King called Arthur Pendragon who had a helper called Merlin"

Hunter- I nod my head

Draco- "what's going on with you and my Godfather Severus if you don't mind me asking?"

Hunter- "he's my life mate, can I tell you a secret but please don't tell anyone?"

Draco- I nod my head putting a bubble around us so no one is listening to us"

Hunter- "please don't change you mind of being my friend or anything but I used to be Harry Potter before going to a Inheritance"

Draco- "prove it"

Hunter- I move my fringe showing my old scar of my lightning bolt that healed but didn't go away when I went through my inheritance "see"

Draco- I gasp "does my Godfather known?"

Hunter- I nod my head taking down Draco privacy spell "will you still be my friend?"

Draco- I nod my head I look around seeing everyone get up going to classes "we have Potions first lesson"

Hunter- I nod my head "I'm going to go to Severus, if that is alright"

Draco- "it is fine Hunter, it's you chose after all"

Hunter- "thank you and see you in classes" (Hunter has too be in the same room as Severus at all times but can move anywhere about the room to the great hall because it's huge but still can go about) I walk up to Severus putting my arms out doing grabby hands "please Sevvy"

Severus- I smile "come on let's go to potions"

----

C.W.