Least we die unbloomed

3rd of June 2018

Dear diary,

I can't believe what happen to day!! I met my idol Dane Dehaan. It was just Dane and I, on the beach. It's crazy to say but I think I'm falling for him but now he's gone and I probably will never see him again. I'm just some fan. I will always cherish today and it's fond memories.

kayla quickly scribbled into her diary as if the had to document today's events so she'd never forget. A loud buzzing came from kayla's phone.  It was an unknown number.  "hello?" Kayla said inquizatively . "Urm hi... it's Dane, haha... you left your purse at the beach. Maybe you could receive it over some coffee or something tomorrow morning? "  The functions of Kayla's brain were in overdrive.  "Kayla are you there? "  She shook out of her deep thought " oh my God, I'm so forgetful, I'm so sorry." She lowered her voice "Coffee sounds great"

" It's a date. " He chirped

Kayla woke up groggy from her slumber.  Date? Dane? coffee? She sprung into motion quickly getting dressed however talking more time than usual on her make up. Then ran to the door "Exuse me where do you think you're going? " Her mom called from the kitchen." I'm just going into town" Beads of moisture tickled her palms. "Not without breakfast you're not" Her mom was beginning to be concerned.  " look mom I'm in a bit of a rush. " She sighed helplessly " If you must know I'm meeting a 'friend' for coffee" Her mom gave a warm smile and flicked her gesture to say ' What you waiting for.'

Kayla walked nervously up to the coffee shop feeling each steady beat of her heart get quicker. Dane stood casually outside leaning on the shop window, in a different attire than yesterday.  Slightly creased Light blue jeans, a thin pastel pink top and a pair of designer sunglasses. He could of been wearing a bin bag and he'd still look good. He gave her a cheeky grin as he handed her pink purse to her.

The coffee shop was beautiful.  The smell of fresh coffee and baked to perfection cakes filled the room. "You look stunning" Dane admired as he took out her chair for her. "This old thing" She said casually when in reality when she found out she was going for coffee last night she spend hours figuring out the right outfit. Dane eyes moved with kayla's hands as he watched her put her lips round the coffee cup. Everybody has a soul mate, as soon as you meet that person, you know you have that instant spark, electricity races through your vains when you're near them.  Butterflies isn't the word.