Same Mistakes - Zayn Malik Fan Fic Part 15

It was 3 days after Louis had found out. He hadn’t spoken to me or Zayn since and he hadn’t even come home. Mum was getting worried about both of us. She knew something was wrong but she didn’t question it. I was still feeling ill but I couldn’t bring myself to take the test that had been sat on the shelf since the day Louis had found out. I knew I had to do it at some point, I guess I was scared of the change. I kept staring over at the box trying to convince myself to do it. I waited until mum left for work and opened up the box.

*

I sat in the middle of the bathroom floor waiting for the result. After 10 minutes the test was ready. All I had left to do was to look and see my fate. I couldn’t look. I sat for another 10 minutes trying to convince myself to look. I still couldn’t, there was only one thing for it. I picked up my phone and dialled Gemma’s number.

‘Gem, can you come round please’

‘Why?’

‘I need your help’

‘With what?’

‘I think I’m pregnant’

‘I’m on my way’

I didn’t even bother going to let her in, she just let herself in anyway. I was still sat in the middle of the bathroom floor when she came in.

‘I can’t look Gemma. I’ve been sat here for half an hour now. I just can’t’

‘Let me look then’

‘No because then you’ll know before me’

‘Well then, man up and look’

‘But what if I am?’

‘Hang on does Zayn know?’

‘He knows I might be but he obviously doesn’t know if I am because I haven’t found out yet’

‘What did he say?’

‘He seemed okay. He said he would be the best dad ever’

‘Well then’

‘Fine Ill look’

I looked down to see a small plus sign on the screen. That’s when I started to cry.

‘If Louis hated me and Zayn before, he is going to despise us now’

‘No he won’t. I’m guessing you are then?’

‘Yes. I have no idea how I’m supposed to tell my mum, or Louis or even Zayn’

‘Aw you’re carrying a mini Malik. That’s so cute’

‘Really?’

‘Yes. Aw I’m so happy for you’

‘I’m nearly 17, I’m not ready for a kid’

‘Yes but you’ll be great as a mum and Zayn will be great as a dad. You need to tell him before anyone else’

‘Okay I will’

TO – Zayny Malik

MESSAGE – I need to talk to you. It’s urgent, can you come round later please? Xxx

FROM – Zayny Malik

MESSAGE – Okay I’ll be round at about 7. Hope everything’s okay. Xxx