Chapter 17[Bonus]

I wasn't really going to post a bonus chapter but so many of you voted last time that I couldn't help it. The voting pattern for the following chapters, which I forgot to inform you guys in the last update, is given at the end. Its important and so is this chapter. I am revealing a lot about Zachary in this.

Enjoy!

Dedication to- SharniLaycock. You are one stunning girl! Thank you for being there for That's Amore.

Chapter 17 [Bonus]

Zola's Pov.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand as I saw the body of Kate. My mind became numb and the thought of her pregnancy dawned on me. 

'Was the baby alright?' I pondered.

'Great Zola, you are worried about your mate's mistress' baby!' My conscience snorted at me.

With quick steps, I walked towards Kate's motionless body. My mind was in a daze with everything that had happening. Sure, I had imagined her body this way an uncountable number of times but usually it was because I had beaten the sh*t out of her in my dreams. I was sure, however, that this wasn't the case. It made me feel more like Don Quixote than anything else. 

"Zola?" Ian exclaimed upon my arrival. 

I paid no heed to him and examined Kate's body. There were gnashes on her limbs, torn clothes hung loosely on her limp body, her hair stuck to her face while her body continued to bleed profusely.

"What the hell happened to her?" I questioned incredulously. 

"She was found that way..." The guy with an unusual accent spoke up.

"Why isn't anyone helping her? Take her to a doctor! Something, anything!" I shrieked at the men before me although all of them had their eyes downcast; I wondered if it was out of respect or because they felt ashamed.

"She's a werewolf, darling. We heal fast." Zachary said simply from the corner of the room.

"Are you effin' kidding me? She is pregnant! She has a baby in her womb.Your baby" I pressed on.

"Her baby is alright." Another buff guy sneered from somewhere behind Zachary.

 I recognized him as the one who had so carelessly carried her and tossed her to the side. 

"What is the Holy Oreos are you guys on about? Just get her on the couch safely you morons." I said.

"Zola, let's go." Ian walked forward clutching my arm and dragging me towards the door.

"Who hurt her? Did Zachary do this?" I blared a question after the other as soon as we were out of the room.

"Calm down Zola, please. Look, there is something you should know it is extremely important but not here. We'll have to walk a little." said Ian as he tugged my arm, pulling me forward.

Confused but still intrigued, I let Ian drag me towards god knows where. 

We walked for a few minutes, leaving the majestic house of Zachary behind and trudging forward. Not a word was spoken between us, I didn't like it one bit. All the tranquility was causing me to question everything. Everything that I had no answers to, haunting and taunting me in my mind. 

"Where are we going?" I asked, breaking the thick silence for once.

"We'll go to the beach area." He replied rather curtly.

"You have a freaking beach here?" I blurted.

"Yes. Now keep quiet and walk, please." Ian looked away while he spoke to me.