{6}

Chapter 6

This was going much worse then you had anticipated. Of all the places that the storyline could have gone wrong, this, was by far, the worst place to be.

But, in your defense... this was Gandalf's fault. This is what happens when he tells the dwarves to look to you for directions in this god forsaken forest of nightmares.

I mean, you aren't perfect. It's only natural for you to get everyone even more lost then what was supposed to happen.

But seriously, the deeper you went, the stranger it became. It was like something out of a movi-

Oh wait... never mind.

You had to forcefully peel Bilbo off your shirt to go ahead of you so you could make sure no one wondered from the rest of the group, because you had already had to pull Ori and Dori back on track after they started to stray from it a bit.

But here you were, finally at the broken bridge, trying not to let your mind leave it's place in your head.

Making a very smart decision, you sat down in order to keep yourself from falling over onto someone or into the awaiting river of illusions.

"Maybe we can jump across?" Fili suggested, trying to measure how it was to the other side.

"Don't be stupid, we'd never make it." Thorin shook his head, halting Fili's plan in it's tracks.

A sudden thumping began in your head, causing you to place your face in your hands, hoping it would help you.

"We could try to swim across." Bofur said, getting closer to the water, almost as if preparing to walk into it, but again, Thorin stopped him by grabbing hold of the back of his shirt, giving him a stern glare.

"Did you not hear what Gandalf said? We are not to touch the water." He said, pushing Bofur back to the group.

No one had noticed that you weren't with them yet. So you sat there leaning on the side of the bridge, your headache getting worse by the second.

'What's happening to me?' You thought, almost unable to hear yourself through the thundering drums going on in your head, which ricocheted around in the inside of your skull.

This wasn't like the time when you first got your sword. No. This was different. Way different. And whatever it was, it wasn't good.

Your stomach began to do flips and churning, making you feel like you would throw up at any second.

"Oh! What about these? We could make a bridge across!" Kili exclaimed, about to try and yank a bunch of vines down.

"No Kili, that's not going to work. How would we make a bridge if there's no one on the other side to tie the vines onto something? We would all fall into the water." Thorin crossed his arms over his chest and grunted, seeming to crush everyone's plans of getting across.

"Maybe the water is the only way across..." He muttered quietly, slowly beginning to make his way back up to the others, who were either sitting down or leaning on something.

"But... but didn't you just say not to because Gandalf said not to?" Bilbo pointed out, beginning to walk beside him.

"We may not have any other choice Mr. Baggins." Thorin growled. He wasn't very fond of Bilbo, he spent to much time with [Y/n]. Always taking up her attention and sticking to her side where ever she went... leaving no time for him to try and have some time with her. But still, other then that, he was fine with him after he had helped save him from Azog.

"Oh..." Was all Bilbo said as he walked in silence besides him.

____

It felt like bile was rising in your throat as the dizzy feeling began to make you sway. This was very, very bad.

"G-guys..." You said, trying to raise your voice above everyone's, and to your surprise, it caught their attention. "I don't feel so good..."

And with that, you fell over. Your body slipping off the edge of the bridge and into the awaiting river below with a splash.

___

Sorry the chapter is late.

____