1 Week Left - Update on Round 1

JUDGES:

There is only one week left until scores are due! I ask that you please have them in my inbox on Sunday, May 27th. If I haven't heard from you yet, then I will be sending a PM to ask if you've started reading. If you have any concerns, please let me know asap. All judges will be tagged in the comments so that you will see this update. 

Remember to look at the Prizes section so that you understand what is expected of you once the winners of Round 1 are announced!

PARTICIPANTS:

Winners from each category will be announced on June 1st! Please, don't forget to follow your judges. They have dedicated their time to reading your story and judging it based on special criteria. It's only fair that you uphold your part of the deal by following their account. 

ALL:

I will not be revealing individual scores. They will be kept confidential for my eyes only. 

Don't forget that the winners of Round 1 will continue to compete in Round 2 for the top 3 spots! You can check the Introduction page to see all the important dates. 

That is all for this update! I hope all of you have been enjoying your time here. 

Best of luck to all the entires in this round. Can't wait to discover who the winners will be!

 Can't wait to discover who the winners will be!