▹Rules & Guidelines

Rules are probably the most important aspect of any contest or event. Here, it is no different. I expect participants to follow these rules. Anyone that strays from them will be eliminated from the event.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

If you cannot abide by the rules or have a concern about a rule in particular, please message me. By submitting a book for nomination in this event, you are agreeing to these rules. 

[ 01. ] Follow this account @kaylakeifer and add this book to your reading list. You must also follow the judges of your category once they have been announced.

[ 02. ] No harassment or bribes to judges. Do not send them private messages, E-mails, or any other form of communication.

[ 03. ] The submitted book must be in English and may not contain smut (mature rating is okay). FanFiction is also not accepted as a category.

[ 04. ] A book must have at least 10,000 words to be entered.

[ 05. ] Completed and ongoing books are accepted for nomination.

[ 06. ] You can submit up to 2 books in different genres.

[ 07. ] No stories promoting or glorifying rape, substance abuse, incest, self-harm, and underage relationships (meaning that the age gap is illegal because one partner is a minor) will be accepted for nomination.

[ 08. ] Remember that the judges are reviewing your story from the kindness of their heart. They are not here to demean your writing or give hurtful advice. If a judge is giving feedback, then please realize that we are only trying to help you improve in your writing abilities.

[ 09. ] Judges are only required to read the first 6 chapters of your work. If you have chapters of over 5K words (since there is no way of knowing this, the judges will use their best judgement), then judges may read only 4 chapters.