Gotta Be You (Larry Stylinson Fan Fiction)

Authors note: Okay guys, yes I know I should be working on my other story. I know. But, I am using this as my kinda escape story. When I need an escape from the hell that is life, this is what I have been coming too. SO! Read, vote, comment, fan, whatever, be a silent reader. All's fair in love and war 'eh? Also, this is a fan fiction, so therefore, anthing said in this story is NOT true. It is my interpretation of things. This is dedicated to the other half of my bromance, because she is awesome. haha and she helped me decide something for this.

ANYWAYS!!!!

Enjoy!!!

~Rade<3

Disclaimer: As much as I would love to, I do not own One Direction, nor their songs, or anything associated with them. Other than myself as a fan.

~Harry~

Okay, so Louis has been kind of down lately, he read a tweet that said something about how he wasn’t actually very good looking. Which, I mean seriously, is a total lie. But, I have found the perfect song that I hope will brighten his day.

The song is called ‘Ugly,’ by Christina Grimmie, I was randomly searching through my playlist when that song started and I thought it fit perfectly. So in a desperate hope that he would like it, and put that beautiful smile on his face, the one that I fell in love with.

Okay, confession time, I Harold Edward Styles am in love with my best friend and bandmate, Louis William Tomlinson. I am bisexual, I don’t think I would be able to handle knowing that I was gay and the only guy I've ever loved is not. I have basically all of the girls falling at my feet, I could have any of them. However the only one I want is the guy I can’t have. No I do not want your pity, I have been dealing with these feelings since the x-factor. Get over it. If you don’t like it stop reading this, right now. I won’t be offended, I won’t even know.

Anyway back to the story.

I ran into his room and jumped on him to where my body was pressed flush against his, knowing full well he would try to kill me.

“LOU, BOO!!!!!!” I yelled in his ear, causing him to groan and try to toss me off, which caused me to hold onto his sheets next to his head.

“Geroff, Harry” he mumbled.

“Aww, come on babe, I wanna show you something,” I could barely contain the excitement.

He groaned and tried to buck me off again, causing me to really want him in a way inappropriate for friends, which is what we are. Best mates.

“If you don’t get off of me then, exactly, how am I going to be able to see this thing you want to show me.”

I giggled like a little school girl, and hopped off of him dragging him out of the bed. “Come on, you lazy bum, get up.”

When his feet were on the ground, and he was standing I rushed out of the room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen where I had already made breakfast. I grabbed the guitar, that we had all been taught by Nialler to play, and sat at the table, waiting for my Boobear to come in. When he did he looked terrible, so increasing my effort to make him feel better I stood and gestured that he sit in the chair I had just vacated. When he sat, I started strumming on the guitar.

"Sometimes you look at you,

The face not who you wanna be,

Everybody's got it together," at this I moved closer slightly.

"Or at least that's what it seems," at this I shrugged and gave a weak smile.

"You try to be like, why you gotta be like,

Whatever they like, I know what it feels like," I nodded when he raised an eyebrow.

"It can't keep you up all night,

Don't let 'em tell you how to live your life," at this part my smile grew bigger anticipating the next lines.

"And if they make you feel ugly,

Just imagine everybody in their birthday suits," at this the corners of his lips twitched and his eyes held a look of amusement.

“Funny how it looks when you switch the roles.” I brought it to a close because he was now sat with the biggest cheshire cat grin on his face. His eyes held happiness and what looked like self confidence.

He stood and walked over to me, his hands taking hold of the guitar before placing it onto the table behind him. He then turned back to me and proceeded to wrap his arms around my waist and nuzzle his face into my neck. Causing me to wrap my arms around his shoulders and sigh lightly in contentment.

“Thanks, Hazzabear, you care about me a lot. I appreciate it, I do,” he pulled back far enough to see the small caring smile that had spread on my lips.

I rubbed my nose against his, this was a kind of normal thing between us, before loosening my hold on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms tighter around my waist and buried his face under my chin. I simply chuckled and tightened my grip again nuzzling my nose with his hair. That hair, it always looked like he had just had sex.

I sometimes wished it was me that gave him that look, but I knew that he only had that look because of the way he would run his hands through it. Even when he slept, he had a habit of running his hands through his hair, unless he had someone to cuddle with. Then his hands would grasp onto said person, it was rather adorable actually. His stomach growled and I chuckled before walking backwards with him still in my arms, I then proceeded to grab his plate from the bar before walking with him to the table. I put his plate down and then unwrapped his body from mine, when I saw his pout though I melted. I sat in the chair and patted my leg signalling him to sit on it, he got a rather cheeky smile come across his features as he straddled my waist.