Disgusting moments

-Edited-

(Reader's Pov)

Me fall in love with Jafar!? HA this is a sick joke.

Genie turns his upper half into someone else "Ah, Master, there are a few addends, some quid pro quos-" Jafar rudely stops him there but yanking on his little beard to his eye level which wasn't very pretty.

"Don't talk back to me, you big blue lout" Jafar sneers "You will do what i order you to do, slave!"

"Ugh, don't i have a say in this??" i nervously put my head up, Jafar snaps his head around to peer at me with a raging fire in his eyes "NO!" He screams, i grimly lower my eyes to the dirty floor as he keeps having a go at the Genie.

I hear a faint whistle, thinking it's the parrot trying to get my attention to belittle me i keep my head low, but the whistle gets louder and louder until if Jafar would of shut the hell up he would've heard it.

i peer up to see Aladdin and Abu waving at me from one of the windows, i was going to yell and shout to the heavens in happiness but stopped at the urgent shh motions.

i started wondering how they were going to save us when i a grave idea popped up, it was going to kill me inside but if worked correctly, this monster was getting his butt kicked into jail.

"Jafar~" My seductive voice cut through Jafar's rant like a knife, he looked over to me see my strutting over.

i slowly put the golden crown on my head and walked around him in circles. "i never realised how incredible handsome you are" Ugh kill me now. Genies mouth gaped open down to his toes at my sentence.

"Hmm that's better" Jafar closed genies mouth and pushed him away "Now kitten, tell me more about my self"

"Your, tall, dark, well dressed, i love your staff" i grabbed in out of his hands and did a little twirl with it "I love your hat" i snatched it off his head and continued distracting him with my little dance.

Dropping the items on the floor i walk back over to him and snuggle up to his body "And those cute little gapes in your teeth drive me crazy" ew

"Go on" i was going to be sick i swear but i had suck it up for Aladdin.

"Your beard is so.." i smoothed my hands on his shoulders so Aladdin could see and motioned him over"Twisted, Jafar you stole my heart" i really don't know how he is buying this?, only a couple of minutes ago i was saying how i hated him and even slapped him!!! did the slap make him lose some blood cells? and he even has a love struck look on his ugly face.

"Jafa-!!!!!" The pest screamed for him, having to have seen Aladdin creeping over to the lamp, he was luckily stopped my Abu who tackled him but made a loud noise in the process.

"What was that?" Jafar questioned, before he could investigate i got closer and played with his beard "Focus on me sweetheart" who is this person???, is this really me??

"Yes of course my queen, but what about the street rat?" once again i am questioned "What street rat" if it was possible, i got even closer to him, smelling his horrible breath and cologne.

Aladdin was so close to reaching the lamp but Abu's and the pests ruckus some things fall down with a huge Bang.

Jafar snapped around but i once again pulled him around and..............and......................ew.............................what.................why....................i-i'm....gonna be sick...............Kissed his chapped lips.

It was disgusting and i ended it quickly, Jafar looked to be in heaven but turned furious at seeing Aladdin in the reflection of my crown and shouting YOU at him

Damn so close