Jafar's Plan

-Edited-

Hope u check it out so I hope u enjoy the chapter!!!❤️❤️

(Reader's pov)

It has been a day after i heard the news of Handsome being beheaded, sleep didn't come easy that night.

After all the hugs, tears, forced and un-forced laughs between Jasmine and i,  i fell in a restless sleep.

I wake to the sounds of birds and Rajah's purring in my ears, i lift my head to see Rajah right in my face with an excited look on, i knew that look too well.

"Oh no" was the only words i got out before Rajah let his tongue out and licked me all over.

"*Giggle* Raja-*laugh* Stoopp!!! *Giggle*" i yell at Rajah but he wasn't having any of it and kept going ignoring my pleas of help.

I hear a giggle from the door frame and Rajah and i stop and turn to see Jasmine trying not to laugh but fails when seeing my wet hair in tangles and Rajah's innocent face.

"Ha ha very funny, now will you help me get this oversized elephant off me!" i yell at Jasmine in a desperate plea.

Rajah turns to me with a offended look "Yeah i'm talking to you!" i counter back firmly staring at him, we stare at each other for a bit before he gets off and walks to Jasmine but in the progress he wacks me with his tail.

"Ow! Hey!" Rajah ignores me again and rubs himself on Jasmine.

"*Laugh* be nice you two, i swear you guys are toddlers when you are around each other" she joked.

Rajah and i look at each other but both turn our heads away and scoff.

"Anyway Father wants you down near his gold elephant throne" Jasmine informs me and she sways over to my sticky form still in bed.

"Wow dad actually remembers me"i grumble sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

Jasmine sighs "I know but i think he wants you to talk to Jafar" she places her hand on my shoulder with a slight guilty look.

Anger boils in me, i jump out of my bed and start to get dressed rushed.

"If he wants to talk then i'll talk by screaming and kicking him!" i yell out while angrily throwing on my clothes, i was about to walk out but Jasmine stops me.

"Wait! you can't go with this much anger, try to act calm and breath when you see him and if only and only if! he says anything rude or mean you can let go, but if not just keep it concealed and don't let it go" Jasmine calmly says as she hugs me.

i nod my head making her smile and i walk out looking calm and collected.

*Banana boat song time skip*

I stood to the side as Father started lecturing Jafar on his actions.

Dad turns to me, he stops and stares at me for a bit before asking the dreaded question.

"Who are you?" Dad asks confused as he looks at me, my heart used to break every time he asked me but because he always asks, my heart grew a iron wall and stopped breaking like glass.

I sigh and cross my arms "I'm your daughter, princess (Reader)" I uttered, it seemed to have clicked in his head that i was his other daughter when i gave him an annoyed side way glance.

"Oh OHH!!! i am so sorry (Reader)! Me and my old age"He laughed joyfully, he grabbed mine and Jafar's hands and brought us close to him.

"(Reader) , Jafar" i turn away from the both of them and try to rip my hands away but dad keeps a strong hold on my hand.

"Now lets put this whole messy business behind us" he said, then he lent over to me and gave me puppy dog eyes "Please" he pleaded.

I sigh and gave a little nod, Dad does a little squeak of excitement and lets go of our hands.

thinking that this pointless meeting to over, i turn to leave but Twig's  bony hands grab mine and brings me too close for comfort.

"My most abject and humblest apologies to you, as well, Princess" he said to me pulling my hand closer and closer to his face.

I yank my hand out of his and stare into his evil eyes with anger and determination.

"At least their is some good to Jasmines arranged marriage" i get closer to his face as i continued.

"Because she will have the power to get rid of You!" i end up yelling at his face before storming out.

"(Reader)!" i hear my dad shout after me but i keep walking.

*Jafar's Pov*

After the moody princess and the dumb Sultan walk away my anger can't be hidden anymore and it shows on my face.

"If only i had gotten that lamp!" i growl, my shoulders shaking in anger.

Iago mimics (Reader's) words before spitting at the ground in distaste.

"Ugh! to think that we have to keep up all the kissing up to that chump and chumps daughters for the rest of our lives!" he angrily yells with fists flying in the air.

I walk over to the balcony and over look to see the Sultan and the princess arguing.

"No Iago" i said firmly, he stops speaking to listen "Only until her sister and her find a champ husband, then her and her sister will have us banished" i lowly growl.

"Or even beheaded" Iago and me grab both of our necks and rub them and groan at the same time.

"Wait a moment, wait a moment!" Iago said excitedly.

"Jafar!, what if you were the chump husband?" he said to me, i turn to him with an shocked face.

"What?" "okay so you marry the princess, right?" he then pokes me on the nose with his beak but keeps going "And then you become Sultan!"

I think over the plan and see me swimming in piles of gold, sitting and sleeping comfortable in beds and seats and have many woman over, what can i lose?

I smirk and turn around to the sultans throne and seat down in it.

"Marry the shrew, i become sultan, the idea has merit"

"Yes, merit yes!" Iago says and moves from my shoulder to my snake cane.

"And then, we drop poppa-in-law, the little woman and the other shrew off a cliff"

He jumps off my cane and performs what that would look like.

We laugh at the idea "I love the way your foul, little mind works!".

We both laugh maniacally.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!