Prologue

• Dedicated to Matthew Espinosa

Prologue: 

Jade

A 15 year old girl from Hawaii,  5'3, skinny, and straight brown hair that runs just past her elbows.  Her eyes are a dark brown, she normally wears short shorts, converse, and a tank top. She loves skateboarding, is a gamer, and can't stand not being with friends.  What does she do when she moves to L.A. and leaves all of her friends in Hawaii behind? Maybe she'll find a way out of it. 

Koa

A 15 year old girl from Arizona, She moved to Hawaii at a very young age, she's 5'5, brown hair, and brown eyes.  She has freckles on her face, and curly brown hair.  Her wardrobe is mostly high waisted shorts and Tees.  What does she do when her best friend is moving to L.A. and she's moving to Oklahoma? She has to leave her boyfriend Kevin, and her dream of going to College in Hawaii. Maybe there can be a compromise. 

Matthew

A  16 year old boy from Virgina, 5'6, blonde hair, always wearings shorts and shoes, Loves skateboarding, and has a great sense of humor, who knew he would be so famous on vine? When he goes to L.A. for a Meet and Greet, It will be crazy, full of fans, sometimes he just wants to get away from that life. 

Cameron

A 18 year old boy from California, 5'7, brown hair, and loves to be humorous, especially for the ladies.  He's a huge vine star, and he finally gets to meet one of his friends he met through vine at a magcon meet and greet.  They decided to make a group with some other viners a while back, and they are pretty excited to meet.