one

"Kid, calm down

    "Kid, calm down. This is just temporary." Mr. Stark calmly stated, taking a seat on Peter's bed.

"No, Mr. Stark. You don't know May. She's never going to let me be Spider-Man again!" Peter exclaimed, pacing back and forth in front of him. "Just take the suit and give it to someone else. They can take my seat on the Avengers board for the time being. Until I'm eighteen." Peter babbled.

Tony made a confused look, even though Peter wasn't paying any attention to him. "Avengers board? Kid, take a seat."

Peter kept pacing. "No, Mr. Stark. May can't just take - "

"Take a seat." Tony interrupted, patting the bed next to him. Peter obliged and sighed while he sat, looking up at Mr. Stark. "First, you're not an Avenger, kid. And there is no 'board'." Tony shook his head while he patted Peter's back.

"But I took down the Vulture guy and there was a suit for me at the headquarters. Then you sent one here." Peter argued, eyes a little wide with disbelief.

Tony nodded in agreement. "Yeah, because you're like fourteen and you wouldn't leave him alone like I told you. It's in your nature to capture bad guys. But, that doesn't make you an Avenger."

"The suit — "

"You said no to the suit in the first place. I offered you a spot, remember. You said you wanted to stay on the ground and take care of the little guy."

Peter rolled his eyes. "It doesn't even matter now. I can't be an Avenger at all with Aunt May around. I know she's just looking out for me, but I was doing fine."

"She's scared. You think my fiancé likes me doing this? Spoiler, nope." Mr. Stark confessed. "Like I said, if you're nothing without this suit, you shouldn't have it. You do have school to worry about and getting laid at prom, instagram likes, and all that." Tony joked, flashing a smile at Peter.

Peter didn't find the joke funny at all. "There's no more Spider-Man. Do you know what that means? No one to stop the bad guys in Queens. No one to stop the grand theft bikes, help old ladies find their way around, no more man in the chair, Mr. Stark! The neighborhood is not going to survive without me." He yelled, standing back up.

Mr. Stark stood up too, grabbing unto Peter's shoulders to look directly in his eyes. "The neighborhood is going to be fine, kid. Go find a job or a girlfriend."

    "Peter!" Peter snapped out of his trance and looked over at Ned, who was snapping his fingers in his direction. "I was inviting everyone over for the weekend. My parents are leaving until Sunday. Michelle is in, the others have to ask. Everyone is just showing up tonight if they can make it." He explained, standing up and sliding his back pack on his back.

Peter frowned, looking around and only seeing him and Michelle sitting next to him in the bright empty classroom. "Spanish is over?" He asked, confused.