*Read Me 2*

The end is near,

 There's about three or so chapters left, but I've decided to rework them a bit and maybe write a few new parts in.  This could take me a day or the rest of the week depending on how I feel.  I might also go back and re-edit some of the first bits just to give myself a break.  

I've been editing this story non-stop all week just to get it posted ASAP, but I've gotten little feedback so far....So....

What do you think?

Do thinks make sense?

Are you horribly confused?

Are there messed up plot lines somewhere?

I need to know this stuff people, so that I can fix it and tidy things up in the last few chapters.  Already, I changed a few things as I edited with need to be reflected in the last chapters.  

I'm a perfectionist--kind of.  

Also, thank you very, very much to those of you who have faithfully followed this version after I replaced the first one.  Thank you so much for your constant voting/comments/support.  I will definitely go back when this is all posted and dedicate to you people.  You know who you are.

:)

Anyway, this little break might last just a day, or a week depending on how I feel about what I've edited so far.  I really need a break from Mary and her drama for a while.

But some feedback might make that time go by faster?

At least let me know if you're enjoying it or not...

Thanks!

-Nikki