Speak to Me

... Speak to Me. Tell me all the wonderfully fucked up things that spiraled through your mind every time we met. Tell me all the things you despise about your family, and love about foggy afternoons and my emerald green eyes. Let me watch your glossy black lips move as you laugh at the idea of chaos while huffing another puff of that suicide stick you always seemed to have in your hand. Forgive me for kicking Dennis Revero in the balls last summer for calling you a psychotic bitch while you were gone. Teach me about all the things I was to ignorant to know before meeting you even if others may have chosen to turn a blind eye to your words of truth. Comfort me when I have moments of weekness, know matter how small they may seem. Chase me down the forest path while we stumble into the musty dark graveyard hidden behind the layers of thorny back bushes. Lay next to me among the long forgotten dead talking for hours on end about everything and nothing. Stay with me in the graveyard you loved laying in, that is now the place you will always lay. Let me tell you that... you will never be forgotten among the stones that lay aside you. If I could trade my meaningless life for yours I would in a heart beat. If I could have been strong enough to stop that bullet you put in your head without thinking I would have. Or maybe you were thinking... thinking to much about life and it's purpose, and how the deck was not stacked in your favor from the beginning, which forced you to fold. I know you don't know this but I still talk to you, in fact more than I talk to anyone else. People call me crazy, sick, Petty, for doing so, but the only words that ever mattered we're yours, what I'd give to hear them one last time. Let me hear your trembling, soft voice say that you love me. Let me tell you I love you too, which I still regret never saying. Be my only true friend I've ever had...
Speak to me....