Twist From Fire

chapter 1

I took in cold sharp breaths as I swam as fast as I could. I started to panic. I can't find her. Looking around , i saw a flash of color. I started swimming over to the rocks. She was lying there. I screamed in relief. I was about to hug her but then I realized..... She was dead.

-

-

"Lilly come down here!" my mom yelled. I raced down stairs and walked into the kitchen. "Yes mom?" I asked "here." she handed me the phone, and walked out. "Hello.” I said into the phone "Hey! Its Candy." she said. "Oh hey! What's up?" "Can I come over to spend the night?" "Sure, so scary movies?" "Yep, be there in five." I heard a click so I put the phone up. I ran upstairs and changed into my Pokémon pj's . DING DONG! I ran downstairs and opened the door. Candy came in and ran up to my room. "Mom candy is staying the night!" I screamed. I ran upstairs before she could respond. I popped in a movie called rest stop and sat down beside candy on my bed.

* 40 minutes later* The guy on the TV came at the girl with an axe. Someone opened my bedroom door. "Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we both screamed. We grabbed on to each other. The lights came on and it was just my mom. "No more scary movies for ya'll." she said. candy and i laughed. My mom handed us the pizza box and left. Ten minutes later candy got up and changed into some party clothes. "What are you doing?" I asked. She handed me some party clothes. "We are going to sneak out." she said. "What?!" I screamed/whispered. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "You heard me." she said. I changed into the party clothes. "I'm so going to regret this." I murmured. Candy dragged me out of the window.

We walked up to this house with a bunch of lights going. "Oh no no no no!" I yelled. "Come on, please." Candy whimpered. She started dragging me into the house before I could respond. After we got in the house. Candy ditched me to hang with some girls. I was worried about what I was going to do, I mean candy was the popular one and well I wasn't. I walked around for about thirty minutes when a group of guys and girls walked past me. One of the guys grabbed my arm and turned me around. "LOSER!" he yelled. He dumped beer all over me. "Ugh!" I yelped as I ran outside. I was furious I couldn't see straight. My thoughts were crazy.

"This was candy's fault. If she hadn't made me come here then I wouldn't have been beer bathed. I mean she didn't need to ditch me either!" I had just made it up a hill when Candy ran and grabbed my arm. I stopped and jerked away from her. "What!?" I screamed at her. "What’s wrong?" she said. "You! You dragged me here and then ditched me for your friends!!!! I got beer dumped all over me!" I screamed. I felt hot tears building in my eyes. I saw hurt and anger in Candy's eyes. "Well if you weren’t such a Loser then the beer thing wouldn't have happened!!!" she yelled. I felt the tears streaming down my face now. "Oh my god! SHUT UP! You are the most stupidest person ever!!!!" she yelled. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I started crying harder now. "D - Did you just really say that?" I whispered. "Oh Lilly I’m sorry ..." she said. “ Just don't." I murmured. I started walking away. I slipped and started falling down the side of the hill. I thought I heard someone scream but I wasn't sure. I blacked out. When I woke up I was in a pile of what looked like glowing rocks. I got up and slowly walked to the road. I was limping when I walked into my house. Candy’s face had red lumps under her eyes. I saw her look up and start running towards me but then I fainted.