Chapter 8. Pranks & Secrets

Ty's POV

After we began to found somewhere to camo for the night, me and Summer became closer. Not much. But we are getting there okay?!

"I want to sleep in the tree, because I want to be safer. The ground isn't that safe. Huh?" Summer told me and asked me.

"Yea. How about this tree, it's pretty tall, and it has thick branches." I told summer as I am pointing to the tall tree. It looked like a willow tree.

"Ok. Let's climb it and find out spot, shall we?" Summer asked me in the most funniest fake British accent ever. What is a reason not to like her?

We begin climbing the tree because it's starting to get dark and I want her to be safe even though she is such a tough girl. We find a spot in the tree and begin talking about random stuff that cane to our minds. I was telling her a funny story about my friend.

"Wait wait wait so you friend shit her self in the middle of the street and then shook her ass in the air?" Summer asked as she is dying of laughter. Her smile is so bright.

"Yea. I know it's a crazy story. Woah look at the time!" I tell her looking at my pretend watch

"Meh. I could care less about the time. We should get to know eachother a little more. Since ya know we have to deal with eachother for 4 more years. Actually, I'm really tired." She told me rubbing her eyes. Oh wow, she was very tired. And it was about 3 in the morning. She crawled over to me being careful not to fall out of the tree and layed down with her chest, head, and arms on me. Then one leg on me. After she fell asleep i played with her hair because her hair was so soft even though she didn't brush it. I then fell asleep while playing with her hair.

***the next morning***

I wake up to the sunlight hitting my face. So it was about 6 in the morning, she is still sleeping how she fell asleep, except the fact that she is litreally laying on top of me. Not like she did it on purpose, she did it in her sleep. She wakes up to me shifting my body and looks at me. Looked like she was studying my face long and hard.

"You know, you would be a cute couple with my friend May." She tells me out of no where and I look at her in shock. Who is may?

"Oh. Who is that?" I ask her and she gets up. Start climbing down the tree. I climb down the tree too

"Its my friend. She said she is gonna be visiting ne when we get back to school." She told me and she began walking the trail. Jesus she walked fast, i had to run to catch up to her

"Ahhhh you guys are back. Where are the others?" The camp leaders ask me

"I don't know." Summer says and shrugs her shoulders. She knowtice everything is gone, and the tour bus is here. Oh. It was time to go back to school. Ugghhh

I hear footsteps behind me and I look back. It was the boys.

"Everyone get in the tour bus and go back to school. You will see us at the end if the year!" Mr. Oliver says. We get to the tour bus and everyone instantly falls onto there beds and sleep.

Ms. Daylights' POV (principle)

"How am I supposed to tell them that?" I told the highest office person Mr. Rodgers. I kinda got mad because they will be sad, they live far far away from them and this is happening 

"You will tell them! Or your fired. And no Shinangians or they get kicked out of the school!" Mr. Rodgers yells at me and slams the door in my face. I wish he was fired, jesus.

No but I can't tell them that, that's the one thing that they get to do when they come back and it won't be able to happen ever again!

Mr. Rodgers walks out of the door he just slammed and looked at me

"Oh and also, tell them no more vacations!! I'm tired of these kids!!" My jaw dropped to the floor. They are not gonna be able to see anyone else for 4 years. That's make a me sad. But this is a well paying job and I have to tell them, or else I get fired.

Caleb's POV

I wake up from my fake sleep and decide to prank the boys, but I kinda need Summer for this prank. I decide to wake her up obviously

"What?" She says whisper yelling. I out my finger over her mouth and tell her to be quiet

"We are going to prank them." I tell her and her face lit up. She was a prankster girl isn't she?

"What kind of prank?" She asks smiling and one eyebrow raised. If it was up to me, I would grab her face lightly and kiss her. But I'm a respectful guy so I won't.

"We are gonna prank them by saying I got you pregnant, and I have a fake pregnancy test, don't ask, so are you in or not? I ask her and this prank was gonna be so good.

She nodd her head and the test turns out positive. Well duh rain. Jesus I have to state the obvious sometimes oml. We wait until they wake up and we take the smiles off of our faces so it seems more real.