Tylar Green

Low and behold my torture hadn't ended when I fell into my bedsheets. Tylar was back, sitting contently on his bed, not even looking at me.

"So press conference went good eh?" he asks.

I don't answer. I just lay to sob into my pillow.

"You alright?" he asks this question repeatedly into my eardrums.

"Oh Shuttup Tylar! God!" I shout.

"Someone's grumpy, jeez!"

"Someone's being a douche, jeez!"

"Hey!"

"What!"

"What's wrong with you?!". I want to answer "nothing", but something doesn't feel right when I say it in my head. It doesn't quite fit right, so I guess that means there is something wrong with me. I assume it is the cancer that is leaving my body this very minute.

" What is it to you?" I yell.

"I'm worried about you" he murmurs.

"YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT ME?" I shout.

"Of course I am"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ISN'T EATING OR TALKING TO ANYONE. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FREAKED OUT ON ME! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAN'T STOP PLAYING A STUPID VIDEO GAME ALL OF THE TIME!"

"STOP CALLING SIMS STUPID!"

"IT IS STUPID!". He clenches his fists again and paces back and forth between our two beds. I'm afraid he'll hurt me again, but I trust he won't since he didn't before. " You don't understand Abele". I'd just like to mention that that's literally the worst thing you could ever say to me, well, it's in the top ten. Man I hate that sentence, just the implication of it makes my skin boil.

"What don't I understand?"

"Everything". He has to be kidding right?

" Everything?! "

"You know nothing and think you know everything"

"I do not!"

"You think you know more than you do, that's close enough"

"I understand things just fine Tylar"

"Oh yeah? That why you started a stupid cancer campaign in a freaking cancer hospital?!". There he goes, there's the truth.

" I thought you liked the campaign! "

"I was lying"

"Well then my oh my! I applaud you, Grammy nominating performance, well done Tylar Green, I completely thought you supported me, I guess I was wrong"

"I support you, just not this idea"

"There is no either or Tylar, it's all or nothing"

"Then I guess it's nothing for me". He walks and sits down on his bed to stare up at the ceiling.

" So we're not brother and sister anymore?!"

"Guess not". I try to remain quiet lying down onto my bed, to leave it at there and not question anything else, but cmon, it's me. Questioning is all I have.

" Why don't you like my campaign?! "

"Abele"

"No! Tell me!"

"YOU GIVE PEOPLE FALSE HOPE"

"I DO NOT"

"DO SO"