Realisation Implementation

"YOU!" Carly stormed into the dance room, capturing Talia's attention as she dropped her bag loudly, "Beckett

"YOU!" Carly stormed into the dance room, capturing Talia's attention as she dropped her bag loudly, "Beckett. We were supposed to meet for rehearsal thirty minutes ago." 

From where Talia sat, the opposite side of the room with Vanessa, Carly looked mad and Mad Carly was Scary Carly, "Yea, and you told me about it forty minutes ago."

"We won't improve if we don't practise. This isn't only our dance, it's Talia's choreography." Carly shot back at Beckett, making Talia blush. She didn't want people to know that she was choreographing a duet, especially Beckett. That's why she wrote it all down and passed it on to Carly in the first place.

Beckett paused, not knowing how to react. He could react in his usual way and not care, or he could not offend Talia. He chose a mixture, "Want me to practice? Fine, I'll practise." Beckett walked into the middle of the dance floor and started to do the choreography in a mock fashion, Carly trudging along behind him.

When it came to the lift, Carly wasn't pleased, "You need to spin me with more power." They repeated the moves, but Beckett couldn't care less about it and during the spin, Carly tripped.

"What is your problem?" Vanessa and Talia both exclaimed, the latter carrying on, "She could have got injured!"

"She asked me to spin her harder." Before Talia could yell at the blonde, Helsweel stormed into the room in a foul mood, "Saved by the Helsweel."

Talia grabbed her crutch and rose to whack the boy with it, but Vanessa practically wrapped her arms around Talia's waist and sat her down again. The whole class Talia just glared at Beckett while he danced with a smug smirk on plastered on his face, "That pidge. Imma slap that look right off his face." She grumbled under her breath, Vanessa letting out a small chuckle.

At the end of class, everyone left, Vanessa waving bye to Talia who was just getting her crutches, but Beckett stayed behind to work on the group dance they'd just learnt.

*"This is it, Talia." She said, "Time to rip him a new one."*

"You going to say something, or you just going to stay watching." Beckett spoke before Talia could get a word out, pausing his dance for a couple of seconds. 

It was like Talia's mouth was filled with cotton balls, suddenly going dry at the thought of having to talk to her brother's friend. However, she soon snapped out of it, "I'd rather watch paint dry."

"Wasn't that one of your punishments for setting off the sprinklers last year?" He shot back, fighting back a smirk as he continued to dance.

"I'll have you know, I didn't set off the sprinklers." She admitted, him throwing her a look of disbelief,.

*Talia looked guilty, "I was in my chair, so I couldn't reach."*

Beckett rolled his sleeves up off his arms so that they rested just on his shoulders. Talia's breath caught in her throat, looking at the arms on the boy, "You-" Her voice cracked causing him to look over, "You don't have to be so harsh on Carly you know?"