~> 17

Jesse and their mom were rushing to get towards the car. They were in panic after hearing what happened to Beca. Jesse was more scared knowing this could be really bad. "Here", his mother gave him the car keys before going in the vehicle.

Jesse went to the driver's seat, both buckling up as the guy drove towards the said hospital. He noticed how his mom was actually shaking and he placed his left hand to his mom's shaking hands ontop of her lap. With his eyes still fixed on the road.

"She'll be okay mom", he said calmly and breathe out. "She's strong enough to handle this.", he subtly smiled to his mother and went back to facing the road.

"I know she is. I just can't handle it anymore if -", she started to sob making the boy's heart break after hearing it. He tightened his grip to her mother's hand reassuring her everything is gonna be okay.

"She won't leave mom, she will never do that", he said which sounded in more of a whisper. "Beca won't ever do that", he said to himself and had gripped the wheel of the car. You better make sure that heart is still beating Beca Mitchell.

A groan came out of Beca's lips as she held her head. She fluttered her eyes open and directly shuts them again as the white light hurt her visions. "Where the hell am I?", her voice was a bit cracked as she adjusted to the light around the white room.

Her vision set on a figure sat on the chair beside the small table. "Chloe?", she said softly and her eyes narrowed down to the redhead asleep with her head on the table. She smiled softly and tried to sit up. She immediately winced and hissed in pain as she felt her legs pang.

Someone went in the room which startled as she saw Beca trying to sit up. She held the girl down by her shoulders "You can't do that", her voice almost sounded annoyed.

"Aubrey what are you doing here?", Beca asked and shocked that her Captain was here. Aubrey just rolled her eyes and went to grab a chair.

"What do you think Mitchell?", she said leaning her back to the chair. "I was worried", she said softly.

"I didn't quite catch that", Beca said and Aubrey groans making the brunette laugh softly. She did hear it although it was quite fun to tease her. "How long was I asleep?", she asked and glanced at Chloe who was still peacefully sleeping then back to Aubrey.

"A whole month", Beca's eyes widen and looked straight to Aubrey. She just chuckled and shook her head. "I'm kidding you stupid cow. Just a few hours", she said now truly and Beca sighed. "I also called your mom and Jesse. They're on their way. Since Chloe insisted it", she added.

Beca nodded and then remembered something. "What about Stacie is she okay?", she asks her head tilted to face Aubrey. The girl looked at her and smiled. She nodded as Beca sighed in relief.

"I should be thankful to you for that", she smiled warmly once again and looked down immediately. "How is your feet?", she asks looking up to Beca's eyes once again.

"I can't seem to move it without hurting myself", she said and Aubrey appeared to be suddenly gloomy. Beca knew she felt bad in herself for not trusting the younger girl before but it was okay. She reached out her hand and placed it on top of Beca. "I'll be fine Bree. I'm still thankful you saved my life", she said softly and Aubrey raised her head.

"Because you saved her",

A slight groan cut off their small talk and the two of them noticed the redhead being awake. She looked at Beca and a smile crept on her face as she saw the smaller girl had already woken up. "Hey Chlo", she said.