Chapter 5

I was about to get in my car, when I saw someone standing by the garage door, and you must be wondering who that person is, well it’s no other than Samuel Lee Harrington.

“Come on Montez, we’ll be late.” He said, motioning for me to follow him.

“I’m not getting in your car,” I said, and was about to open my car door, when someone picked me up and carried me.

“I like this, me carrying you.”

Of course he does, my butt is full on display for him as he carried me on his shoulder.

“Sam, you have a sharp shoulder, it hurts you idiot.” I said, groaning in the process.

He just stayed quiet as he put me in his car and buckled me up, like I can’t do it myself, he shut my door before running towards the other side of the door and got in himself.

“Now, how about we-“

“99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. You take one down pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall.” I sang, cutting him off o his sentence.

“This will be one heck of a ride,” Sam muttered to himself.

I nod, “I agree, now where we’re we? Oh yeah, 97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer. You take one down pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall.”

***

“Would you shut up already? We’re already here in school,” Sam said, using hand gestures to prove a point.

I scoff hitting his head I said, “You nearly got us killed with your terrible driving skills, to top that you nearly got arrested.”

“It’s not my fault that the person beside me was singing a terrible song, and to top that, the cop nearly accused me for kidnapping because he thought that you were drunk and I let you drunk knowing that your still underage.”

I rolled my eyes, entering the school building.

But before u can go further into the hallway somebody pulled me inside the janitor’s closet.

“For the love of God, I-“

“Shut up,” I heard Sam’s familiar voice.

“What do you want?” I asked, rather harshly.

“Look, you hate me-"

“Hate is a very strong word, I’d rather prefer to use the word dislike.” I said, cutting him off.

He rolled his eyes, “Fine. You dislike me I dislike you, how about we have a small bet, just to have some fun with the whole arranged marriage.”

“I’m intrigued, please, continue.” I said leaning against the wall, so that we will have some space between us.

“Let’s talk day and night. Kiss and cuddle. Make nicknames for each other. Treat each other for ice cream. Go on dates. And with all of these being done, who ever says ‘I love you’ first will have to do whatever the other person says for 5 years, deal?”

He asked, putting his hand out for me to shake.

I nod, shaking his hand, “Alright deal, but u have a few things to say to you.” I said.

He nod.

“Get ready to lose Samuel, there is no going back.”

______________________________________

HEY GUYS!!

So if you want to continue reading this book, please click this link https://www.dreame.com/chapter/174102.html

There you will see the continuation of this book.

My schedule for updating for the book book is every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday of every week.

To all the people who supported me in this book, I love you all, and to the people who are just about to read the rest of the book, I love you already.