Twenty-four!!!!!

Then I let go of her hand and she punched Marcus right on the nose.

“that was for kidnapping me and shocking the living crap out of me. And if you do that again, I promise you, you will beg to be put out of your misery. Do all of you hear me? Try it again!!” Storm said and she stormed out of there. Now I know where her name comes from. Ha-ha! I thought and Cam smiled when he came to me.

“me too.” He said and just looked at the invisible smoke trail from her footsteps.

“do you want to fight now. And like you just seen now, ‘your boss’ just got his ass whipped.” I said and literally begged in my mind for them to give up, pack up and go home.

“were going.” They said, sad that they had to go.

“let’s go home.” Cam suggested and I smiled when he kissed me.

“yes, let’s go home.” I said and we turned around. Before I could even see properly Storm was up in my face, very serious.

“Don’t get mad. I have met some friends, who was part of that group, but I managed to talk them out of being evil to just doing good. I would very much appreciate it if they could come stay with us for a while, just so that they can stand on their own two feet. And I kinda already told them they could come with us. So you are not allowed to say no. so say yes, before I introduce them to you.” Storm said very diplomatic.

“I am going to say no, I first want to meet them, then I will decide.” I told her and her face dropped but she moved out the and I saw them, the one looked exactly like lightning except  he had a blond hair, brown eyes, and was a little bit taller and he wasn’t gothic, he wore casual clothes, jeans, sneakers and a t shirt. The guy next to him was tall, but not that tall, he wore a suit of all this a black one, with a bright blue shirt and a black tie.

At first I wanted to say yes, but then I introduced myself.

“Hi I’m Skylar, this is Cam.” I said and shook their hands.

“hi I’m Thunder, Lightning’s twin brother and no I’m not as evil as he is, actually I am good. I’m honest I didn’t want to kidnap Storm from the beginning. We got talking and I decided that I wanted to help people not destroy them.” Thunder said and then the other guy introduced himself.

“hi I’m Lex, I’m his best friend. I was never evil.” Lex said and I laughed a bit at them for making apologises for being on the wrong team.

Then Storm came and stood next to them.

“And?” she asked and I nodded. She jumped up and down but I held up my finger to warn her and them.

“I am warning you, make one wrong move and my friends will destroy both of you, no matter who made the problem. Okay?” I told all of them.

“And Thunder, you’ll be mine and Damon’s.” Cam added satisfied with what we both just said.

“I understand.” Thunder said and Cam looked at him sceptically.

“Well we better get going; I want to tell Haven all about what happened tonight.” I said and we all went to the car.

In the first van, Damon, Cam, Storm, Thunder, Lex, Sam and I sat, and Damon drove all the way home. The rest were in the other van and everyone was going to my house to celebrate that we weren’t killed.

We got home with all the snacks ready, which I made. Haven was sleeping on the couch and didn’t notice when we came in. Damon woke her up, with a kiss of course. She woke up smiling and when she saw Damon sitting there holding her hand, she jumped up and was wide awake in an instant.