Is this love?( aaron's pov)

HEY GUYS !! 

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT :). SORRY I UPLOADED SO LATE FORGIVE ME HOPE I HAVEN'T LOST MY FANS 

LOVE YOU ALL XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aaron's Pov

I was dumbstruck by the beauty in front of me . She was so beautiful,elegant and the way she spoke ,the way she held herself was amazing and wonderful.

I could imagine the pain she went through when she lost her parents . I had also lost my dad but I could never imagine my life without my mom.

When I first saw her it was like love at first sight. She was so beautiful that I was floored . She was so strong to take the responsibility of her brother , it was amazing to see the connection these two shared.

When I told her I was the new gym teacher in her school , the expression she gave was priceless. Damn where is the camera when you need it . I though laughing

Leah and my mom spoke about many things but I could never concentrate on one word they are speaking because I was so mesmerized by Leah's beauty.

The thought of Leah having a boyfriend made me feel jealous because I wanted to be the one to be able to hold her ,kiss her and give her all the happiness in this world.

Looking at Leah's face I knew she liked someone or else who could have resisted this body.

Whoever he was better watch out because Leah is mine and only mine.

________________________________________________________________________

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THANKS ALOT FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ,VOTES,COMMENTS!

SHORT I KNOW BUT SORRY NO TIME THESE DAYS :(

KEEP THEM COMING ! PM TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS...!!

VOTE !

FAN! 

LAST NOT THE LEAST 

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!