The Talk.

Thanks for your support !!!

I was very surprised to see your feed backs and votes and comments!!!

Please vote and fan!!

Thank you all for voting reading and suggesting things!!

Sorry for uploading late I have been kinda busy with school and stuff hope you  enjoy and like it!!

XOXOXOXO

Yours 

REWYS123

_______________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER-8

I woke up with someone's arms wrapped tightly around me. I turned slowly to see Travis snoring slowly. 

As soon as I moved I felt Travis wake up beside me.

"Good morning!! Beautiful". Travis said

"Good Morning to you too".I said

"You know I will wait for you to tell me. Don't  you??". Travis said

"No Travis you need to know things like these". I said

" Okay!!. Travis said

"Derek was my best friend. We have known each other since we were able to walk. When I was 16 I went into relationship with Nick. He was very handsome, sweet and brave. He was another best friend of Derek. After some time Derek got a girlfriend in the popular crowd and stopped talking to us.It was my birthday I was soon going to be 17. When Derek missed my birthday. Nick was very pissed and angry about it. The next day we went and confronted him when he ditched us for his girlfriend and accused Nick of being jealous!!. We both left school and Nick dropped me home. When I got a call from his mom that Nick had been in an accident and had died on spot.I felt lonely for so many days before the two doofus came into my life and changed everything.". I said as a tear made its way down my eyes.

" So from that day Jake , Chris and Riley became my life.I told Travis and was immediately engulfed in a tight hug from him.

" I am so sorry !! For what happened to you". Travis said

" After all these years he comes asking for  forgiveness?. How can I forgive him huh?".I said

"Time will sort things out you have to wait for the right time". Travis said kissing my forehead.

" I hope so " . I said

" I promise you everything will be alright". Travis said.

I gave him a small smile and went down to prepare breakfast.....

_________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!

SORRY FOR THE CHAPTER BEING SO SHORT !!

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG!!

PLEASE VOTE AND FAN

YOURS 

REWYS123