Ch.16: Your guardian angel

Eto ba?

Or etong isa?

Sobrang excited ni Ashley sa dinner niya with Anthony later. Nasa kwarto niya siya ngayon at namimili ng susuotin. Nilabas na niya lahat ng damit niya sa walk in closet niya. Sinuot at sinukat na rin niya lahat ng sa tingin niya ay maganda at bagay pero wala pa rin siyang mapili. And it's already 6:00 pm.

I only got...THIRTY MINUTES?! Oh gosh! Waaah! Ang hirap mag-decide!!!!!

Ashley quickly stood up after glancing at her room's wall clock. She changed into what she thinks is her nicest outfit, a flowered dress that Anthony gave her on her birthday matched with her white flats.

Gusto niyang magmukhang casual and at the same time cute tonight and besides sa favorite cafe naman nila sila pupunta so hindi na kailangan pang maging formal.

She headed down the staircase into their living room and she was greeted by their head butler, Mr. Leo.

"May pupuntahan ka, Miss Ashley?" butler Leo asked.

"Yep. Eating dinner with Anthony," she replied, smiling.

Butler Leo smiled and nodded his head curtly.

"How do I look?" Ashley twirled around para maipakita niya ang kanyang outfit.

"You look stunning, Miss Ashley. I'm sure mapapanganga ang lahat kapag nakita ka, especially si sir Anthony," he said with a wink and it made Ashley's smile grow bigger.

"Thank you, butler Leo. Well, see you later!"

He chuckled at her hyper mood, "Have fun, Miss Ashley!"

Tonight is going to be the best dinner ever!

And with that, lumabas na si Ashley papunta sa sasakyan with a big smile on her face.

***

Then, may narinig si Jeryll na mga footsteps na papalapit. She quickly stood up before opening the door and ran outside as fast as she could.

Wala na siyang panahon pa para intindihin kung natulak man niya yung tao sa harap ng pinto. Tutal, tinulak na naman siya palayo nang lahat.

She doesn't care if she looks like a mess--because everybody looks at her that way now.

I just don't want to be pathetic in front of everyone anymore....

It hurts so much.

She continued to run and run...

Nakita niya ang main gate ng school....

I need to get out of there...

I should run faster....

So this is how it feels to be betrayed...

I feel that my whole self is torn into billion pieces...

She ran until....

...she bumped onto someone.

Naitulak niya palayo ang taong 'yon out of her way to continue running.

"Jeryll?"

Wala siyang pakialam kung sino pa 'yon.

Pero hindi alam ni Jeryll...

It's...Anthony.

Then, realizing na si Jeryll yun, hinabol ni Anthony siya.

Sinundan niya siya kung saan man siya pupunta. He knew there is something wrong with her.