Chapter 3- J.J's P.O.V

I 'm sitting in art class with Hunter and Ally talking about what we're going to draw/sketch  for the art project "I'm thinking of doing a portrait of Nate and Mel" Ally was going to say something when the speaker went off and the principles voice boomed through out the school.

"i apologize for the disruption but i have an announcement to make the talent show this year is going to be in 2 weeks so if you would like to sign up please go to the music room and you will see the sign up sheet  posted on the board next to the door. Thank you and once again i apologize for the disruption"

i think ill do the talent show"hey guys i think I'm going to do the talent show.what do you think i should do for it?" "well what can you do?"hunter asks at the same time ally says "whats you'r talent?" "well my wonderful twins i can sing,dance,act,play all different instruments,and do art....so what should i do..oh and i can kick some serious ass" they stare at me with mouths hanging open"hey you guys are going to catch flies with you'r mouths open like that"i smirk at them as they snap their mouths shut.

"Well any ideas?"

"you should sing and play an instrument" ally says "okay what instrument?" "guitar" hunter answers "okay electric or acoustic?"  ally says "acoustic" the same time hunter says "electric" then they glare at each other. oh boy twin friends that can't agree this is going to suck....

fine sense they cant agree i just do the catch a tiger by the toe thing "alright you too ill decide" um i think ill do acoustic "ill do acoustic now what type of genre?" "how about country?" "alright country it is and i have the perfect song" i smirk crookedly at them "what song" before i answer the bell rings . We pack our stuff and i whisper "ssh it's  a secret!unless you guys wanna do it with me?""nope im good but hunter isn't too bad" "NO" hunter says immediately. "GRRRRRR" "not going to work sorry not going to do it" "fine". STUPID BOY

At the end of the day i go to the music room to sign up for the talent show and i hear "oh look the little bitch thinks she got talent" the voice sneers. GOD can't this bitch just give up and leave me alone "oh look the skank just don't shut up" "what did you just call me!?!" "a skank,a hooker ,a street walker, a prostitute..you know someone that sells their body in a sexual way for money" i explain to Chloe as if she's stupid which she is.

Chloe goes red in the face and screeches then stomps off like a tantrum throwing todler. ha dumb bitch.

.................................................................................................THURSDAY........FRIDAY... SATURDAY........................................................................................

So it's Saturday and I'm at work when i get a text message from ally

'what up gurly?' wanna chill 2nite? party at my friends'

'sorry can't have to take care of Mel and Nate'

"hey JJ? get over here"my boss calls out. "yes sir?" "go take care of the kids im taking a break" "alright sir"......................................................................................................................

                                            HUNTER'S P.O.V

 I watch see JJ play with all the little kids through the window and watch her eyes sparkle with happiness, and laugh and run around with the kids chasing her. I'm pretty sure they're playing tag after a few minutes she sits them down and goes to the back room and comes back with a acoustic guitar and sit down in front of the kids while Mel Nate and Sammy jump up and giggle with huge grins on their faces.

I walk in the daycare quietly so i can hear her sing.

'elevator buttons and morning air stramger's silence makes me wanna take the stairs'

'if you were here we'd laugh about the vacant stares but right now my time is theirs'

'seems like theirs always someone who disapproves they'll judge it like they know about me and you'

'and the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do the jury's out,my choice is you'

'so don't you worrie  you'r pretty little mind people throw rocks and things that shine and life makes love look hard the stakes are high the water's rough but this love is ours'

by the end of the song all the kids are past out on the floor except Nate who's eyes are gleaming with unshed tears "Nate baby what's wrong?" "sissy jay i miss mommy and daddy" "i know baby so do i but we have to be strong for Mel you know how she gets with her big ego" that gets a watery smile and laugh from Nate. Wow she knows how to make people happy. She gathers Nate in a hug and hums a song and rocks him and soon he falls asleep.

I slowly walk up to her "hey JJ" i whisper and she jumps a little "oh hey hunter" "I'm hear to pick Sammy up" "alright just sign her out then you can take her" i sign her out but i stay until all the kids are picked up to leave.

I waited about an hour until all of the kids were picked up "hey JJ do you need any help with them or do you have them?" "I'm okay but thanks anyway"

i watch her stand up with Nate then grab Mel and walk out to her car with a "bye boss man" over her shoulder.After she gets the kids in and set she turns to me "so did you need anything?" "um yeah i wanted to know if you'r coming to the party tonight" "i can't i have Nate and Mel sorry" "it's okay I'll talk to you later than bye and night" "alright goodnight hunter" 

                                                            JJ'S P.O.V

         SUNDAY MORNING.....................

Wow the weekend goes  by fast schools tomorrow and then in a week it's the talent show and i gotta practice more. I hear pounding from upstairs  "guys come here breakfast is ready" my god it sounds like  there's a parade in my house when they come down the stairs.

After breakfast i clean up and let them play out in the back yard so i can get my homework done which includes the portrait of them.

After dinner i give them baths and put them to bed .