Chapter 2-Hunter's P.O.V

I'm sitting on the couch when i hear the door open and ally call out for me "ooh hunter where are you i have news?" "I'm on the couch" i hear running "guess what??" "i don't know what?" "there's a new student " "boy or girl?" "girl she's my new friend her names Jamie but goes by JJ and shes nice but has an attitude and she has really red hair and has all but one of my classes so you have all of the same classes as her and you'r going to meet her tonight" so that means shes a senior "how am i gonna meet her tonight?" "she works at the daycare the one that Sammy goes to" "nice well we have to get her soon so are you gonna drive or am i?" "ill drive" she squeals "oh and JJ has anger problems and shes very funny she also said she can kick ass " i laugh

Two hours later we are at Sammy's daycare but i get out at the door so ally can find a spot to park.

I walk in and look around for anybody that works here when i here a sweet voice "can i help you?" i turn to the voice and see a girl with fiery red hair in curls going down her back with turquoise eyes is about 5"5 and my god she looks like a model. I'm pretty sure i just stare at her for like 10 minutes then i shake mt head  and remember she asked if i needed anything "ya I'm-" I'm cut off by the door bells and then ally bouncing in and squealing  "JJ" then she bounces then jumps on the girl in front of me and the both fall to the ground.

 then they start talking while ally is sitting on the girl JJ "hey ally watcha doin?"she asks " oh nothing just sitting on you. you'r quite comfy you know"ally replies then there's "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SISSY?" some little girl yells "who's sissy?"  ally asks "um that would be me"she replies "oh" "GET OFF SISSY!!" now it's a little boy "YOU'R GONNA HURT HER!!" back to the little girl "MEL and NATE  she's fine shes not hurting me" JJ says. But it's too late their already crying so i watch as JJ pushes ally off of her and goes to the little kids "shh it's okay look ally didn't hurt sissy ssh guys calm down" she sooths "are you okay sissy" the girl hiccups "I'm fine baby girl" are you sure sissy?" the boy  asks "yes I'm fine it's okay" "alright" they say together.

Can i just say wow that scared me. JJ turns around to face us again and ally looks guilty and im pretty sure i look weirded out "I'm sorry i didn't mean tpo make them cry"ally squeaks out "its fine" "who are they?" "my little brother and sister" "oh well that over there" ally points to me "is my brother hunter and hunter this is JJ" "nice to meet you hunter" JJ says "you too hey where's Sammy?" "shes over by the stuffed animals....you'r Sammy's brother and sister?"JJ asks "yup" she walks away to go get her and ally turns to me "so what do you think of her?" "she's interesting".

Sammy didn't want to leave and the little girl mel asked me with the puppy look if we can stay so i just had to say yes and after i did out of the corner of my eye i see JJ smirking at me.

After Sammy and Mel go to play the boy Nate stays attached to JJ and whispers in her ear i see her nodding her head "why don't you ask him?" he whispers some more "fine ill ask but i get to eat your cookies cause my blood sugars low" JJ stands up and faces me "soooooo..." "yes?" "Nate wants to know if you would play with the soldiers with him?" while shes talking Nate and her do the puppy look "okay sure ill play with him" "Nate what do you say?" "thank you mister" "you'r welcome buddy" Nate and i go over to the toys and sit down "so Nate how old are you?" "I'm four" "how old are you'r sisters?" "Mel is 4 we are twins and sissy JJ is 18 " "cool where are your parents?" hes quite for a while looking down "sissy says they're on vacation in heaven and are having fun with god  and the rest of our family" I'm stunned into silence.

About an hour later JJ went and picked up a sleeping Mel and ally picked up Sammy and i was holding a sleeping Nate "hey hunter i can take him from you" JJ says indicating that she can take both Mel and Nate "no i can carry him to you'r car you already have Mel and ally has Sammy" "but I'm used to carrying them both" "it's alright you don't need to do it all alone" and after that she lets me carry Nate to her car "what car is you'rs?" i ask "the mustang" holly hell that's a nice f*cking  car "damn!" ally breaths out. "i know" JJ says with a little chuckle she unlocks the doors and i put Nate in his seat and buckle him."thank you for helping with him and playing with him " "you'r welcome...hey if you ever need anything here's my number" "thanks oh and ally here's my number i forgot to give it to you" "alright" "night guys ill see you tomorrow at school" "night" "night".

When we get home my mom and dad are there "hola mi family" "why were you guys?"mom asked

"well mom there was a new girl at school her name is JJ and i found out that after school she works at the daycare that sammy goes to and she has a little brother and sister their twins and-"i cut ally off with saying "and i found out from nate her little brother that her parents are on vacation in heaven" ally gasps "why didn't she tell me"she cries "well she didn't tell me Nate did when i was playing with him" "oh" now my dad gets in the conversasion "i know who you'r talking about shes a sweet girl and amazing with little kids" how does he know her "because i've been picking sammy up from daycare a while " i must of said that out loud.

about an hour later i went to bed  going into a dreamless sleep.