Chapter 5

Warning: Sexual Content
_________________

You looked in on your daughter sleeping. You grabbed a baby monitor you kept from when she was younger out of the miscellaneous things you packed. You turned it on and you could now hear her if she called out your name. You wanted to either sit outside and talk to Tig or go in the other room so you didn't disturb her.

You heard his bike rolling down the street and saw him pull into the motel lot. You stood up straight and he looked up at you and took his helmet off. Your eyes followed him as he ran up the steps. He ran over and saw the bruises and cuts on your face and neck. His face had a pained expression and your eyes filled with tears. You couldn't hold back and you sobbed with his hands on your face, he guided you to the room next to where your daughter was and shut the door. You sniffled, “I got another room. Next door, Y/D/N is there sleeping.” He nodded and sat you down on the bed.

He stared at your face, he felt so bad to have left you alone. He shook his head, “I’m gonna kill that son of a bitch.” he said.

You sighed, “You know, when all of this,” you said, pointing to your face, “happened, I blacked out after the first couple hits. I dreamt or, something, of us. I remembered that time you asked me to get your crow and then the night I left you. When I woke up, I was apologizing. I was thinking how could I have been so stupid. I just, I do-” you started.

“Baby, come on. It's okay. The more time I had thought about it, I realized how much you made sense. I mean, you went through hell, a hell you never asked for. I don't know if I could ever make it up.” he said.

“When we kissed earlier, it felt so, normal. Like, it was where I belonged.” you said. Tig smiled, and cupped your face, he gazed into your eyes then kissed you deeply. You leaned into the kiss and covered his hands with yours. You moved your hands from his and trailed down his sides, placing them on his legs. He pulled you onto his lap and wrapped his arms around you.

You felt him shift underneath you because his arousal was showing. He pulled away from your lips, “I want you, Y/N.” he said. You nodded and your breathing was heavy, “Love me. Please.”

With that, he turned over and on top of you as you lie on the bed. He pushed forward and you spread your legs as he settled between them. You started to unbutton his shirt and push it off along with his cut.

He grabbed the bottom of your shirt, “Are you sure?” he asked. You nodded and he proceeded to pull your shirt off. He unclipped your bra and pulled it off. He moved down and took one breast in his hand and the other in his mouth and kissed and sucked gently. You gasped and put your fingers through his hair. You pulled him back up and kissed him passionately.

He started to unbutton your jeans and pulled them down. He kissed down your stomach as he palmed your core and felt the heat from it. He moaned against your skin and you felt chills go down your body.

He hooked his fingers in the waistband of your panties and pulled them down and threw them on the floor. He pulled away from you and unbuckled his pants and stepped out of them. You sat up and kissed right above his member and you moved down and took him in your mouth. He groaned and guided you up and down.

He pushed you back gently and settled between your legs, he made sure you were wet and thrusted himself inside of you, slowly, moaning as you stretched around him. You moaned and he took that as a sign to continue.

He pulled out slowly, then back in. He got faster and you wrapped your legs around him and pulled him in deeper. Your breaths and his grunts filled the air. You moaned his name, making him go faster.

He kissed you deeply and thrusted deeper. You felt yourself get closer to your release, you opened your legs and grabbed at him, “Tiggy,” you whispered in his ear, “I’m so c-close.” you moaned and he felt your walls tighten around him.

He groaned, “Are you on the pill?” You nodded and he released himself inside of you with a grunt. He pulled out of you and you felt the combination of your juices escaping you. He laid down and pulled you to his side.

“Come with me to the clubhouse, doll. I’ll call Chibs, tell him to bring the van here, take Y/D/N and you can come with me. Get away from this guy. He doesn't love you like I do.” he said. You looked up at him to see him looking down at you. You sat there for a second, thinking about it. “How do you know the club will welcome me and Y/D/N back with open arms? I don't see it.” you said.

He chuckled, “When I got back to the clubhouse, Clay called church and we talked about it, thought it was important. I told them about this dickhead boyfriend of yours, and they wanted to get rid of him just much as I do,” he said, “But they understand. They’ll be fine, I told Jax to tell Gemma that everything will be okay, because you know how trusting she is. So you tell me if she does anything.” he said, “Just please. Check out of here, get set up in my place or the clubhouse.”

“Okay. Call Chibs. I’ll get her.” you said, and as if signaled, you heard your daughter over the monitor. You laughed and got up and dressed quickly. You ran to her room and picked her up. Tig heard you over the monitor.

“Hey, sleepyhead. We are gonna go to Tig’s house.” you said. “What do you mean, mommy?” she asked.

“Well, Tig is next door, and he said he would be happy to let us stay with him.” you replied.

“What about daddy?” she asked. “Um, he’s gonna stay here. You might not see him for a while.” you said. After a moment of silence, “Did daddy hurt you? I heard you yelling earlier.” she asked.

Your heart broke when she asked that, “Mommy’s okay, sweetheart. I’m okay. You wanna go to Tiggy’s house?” you asked. She nodded her head and you hugged her. You told her to wait and you went to see if Tig was dressed.

You peeked into the room to see him slipping his cut on, “I still gotta call Chibs, but we can start getting things ready.” he said. You nodded your head and went back to get Y/D/N and bring her in with Tig. Tig took her and played with her while you rushed to pack things you had gotten out.

After about 15 minutes, Chibs arrived with the van and he and Tig brought the stuff down while you entertained Y/D/N. When they were done, Chibs said he was ready to take her and he picked her up.

“Drive carefully. Don't get pulled over.” you sternly said. Chibs nodded, “Sure thing, mom.” and you kissed her and him on the cheek and he brought her down to the van, buckled her up and left.

You sighed. Even though you trusted Chibs, you were still on the verge of major panic. Maybe it was the stress of your boyfriend finding you before you left. Tig wrapped his arm around you, “Ready, doll?” he asked. You inhaled, “Yeah, just let me check out the other room and then we can go.” He nodded and you left. You got a refund and the man seemed understanding. Tig stopped in before you left and pointed at the clerk, “You see her boyfriend, don't tell him shit. It's better if he doesn't know. If he comes here, tries to hurt ya, call us.” he said, and he pulled you to his side and left, you turned around and smiled awkwardly.

You put your purse in the saddle bag and took the helmet Tig had offered you and got on behind him. You wrapped your arms around him tighter than before and he took off.