Mind Feild

Soooo... no one will probably read my stories anyway. As of day three I've had one person other than myself read this book. Probably the friend I asked to read it. No votes. I think 5 followers (from before this book), talk about a bit of a dud. Maybe it's the lack of material, or maybe the amount of time... I don't ink it's the material one because I had eight pages with two sections; better than some I've read; 6 parts two pages; not much metaphorical meat on their story's bones. 

        Well I find myself in a position where I'm glued to the spot, not literally, and am asking wether or not I should continue writing this. However it's at a really intense moment in the story and I don't really feel today's the day to go out with a bang. If I can get a single comment or vote on this book within a month or two then I'll keep writing, if not this book will end and I'll probably never write anything (excluding assignment) ever again.

        If you see copies of any of my works I would appreciate you reporting it, now enjoy as I'll keep writing until then. Later lovelies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV

My eyes blinked open to reveal a field of lush green grasses with a rainbow of flowers, and literal rainbow flowers.  The sky a perfect blue, brilliant rays of multi-hued sunlight shone upon this gorgeous sight. I heard rustling behind me. I turned around and saw a magnificent wolf, the size of your average bear.  She was gorgeous. At first I thought she was grey and realized she was a supple faded sky blue with glimmering silver tips; then a gentle breeze blew soft as a puff of a fluffy silky cotton brushing past your cheek. Her fur created a dazzling aray of shimmering speckles in response. 

She looked me strait in the eye  with her silvery white eyes. "Hello Kai... do you remember me now."

"B-but how... are you that female voice" I stuttered back.

The she-wolf snorted,  "DUH! Who else would be able to speak in your mind."

" How can you do that!?!" a shouted.

"I DON'TLIKE YELLING." she growled and shouted in my head at the same time.  "So how about you stop already it hurts" the wolf whimpered and gave me what I think had to be puppy dog eyes.

"Alright I will. Can you tell me your name?" I said to the sad looking wolf.

She yipped happily and lowered herself in a playful pose "My names Lupa, and I'm your wolf now."  Lupa wagged her tail eccentrically from side to side.

I stopped and probably gave her a weird look. " How can you be my wolf, I'm human."

Lupa barked something like a laugh, " Oh my goodness your so funny do you really not remember anything?" I stood there and pondered upon that thought for a good long while before she exhaled loudly. *sigh* "I guess I'll have to help you along there." The strange she-wolf began sniffing around and started digging a hole.

"Wait Lupa why are you doing that to this gorgeous field!" I stated in alarm.

"I'm just digging up your memories is all...aha here we go." Lupa pulled a strange shaped box from the hole. " Only you can open yourself to your memories. If you choose not to open the box you can stay here and not remember and then I have to go and you'll be all alone here... Or you can open this box and remember.  I'll always be here waiting for you if you need me should you open the box." she stopped and looked to me. " I don't want to leave you here alone."  Lupa had lain down behind the box with her huge head on her paws and whined at me.