As Time Goes By

Hey peoples! I really liked writing this yesterday so I'm going to keep writing. Thanks for reading hope your enjoying.remember votes comments corrections and follows highly appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV

"Kai... Kai, wake up already." said the female voice.  "If you don't get up soon we'll both be in trouble Kai."

"Who.. who's there. Who are you. Am I dead?"  I thought to the other voice in my head.

"No I can assure you we aren't dead, and my name is Lupa. Don't you remember?" she thought back.

"Remember what?" I asked.

Lupa replied, "Never mind that, you need to wake up now."

"Wha..." she cut me off.

"Just open your eyes." her voice faded away.  I followed her advice, I don't know why but I felt as though I should trust this Lupa character in my head.  I felt my body, it hurt and I couldn't move. With all the effort I could muster I forced my eyelids to pull apart. I couldn't see for a bit and began to panic thinking I had gone blind. Slowly, as I managed to pull my eyelids further open, my sight began to function. I made one of my fingers twitch, my hearing began to return. I could hear something, What is that... a voice... no four, but why?

"She's still conscious, but her wounds are bad we need to get her to the pack hospital quickly... Mason contact Alpha Ramsey... tell him we have the soul contract and Kyle's body. Brian, Lane, you two take her, I'll contact the human authorities to straiten this out. Dismissed"said the first man. "Yes Beta." chorused after. I heard shuffling in response to the man's orders, my body unresponsive I slipped back into oblivion.

James POV

Alpha sent me to patrol the east border, I stepped out of his office into the hallway. The windows were almost always open to prevent overheating in the pack house. A gust of fresh air blew through the nearest window. I smelled blood... one scent separated from the others ... Kyle... "Mason, Brian, Lane, with me. Now!" I yelled to the lounge in the pack house.  I ran outside jumped down the steps and shifted mid-air. I took off in a wild sprint  barley noticing my pack mates behind me. As we raced to the source of the smell I felt the pack bond begin to melt from Kyle. No.. he wouldn't do that. Wait where's Mandy... Oh goddess Mandy is dead. You fool what have you done now... 

"James it's a soul contract!" Mason screamed to me through the link.

"Hurry up then!" I shouted back.

(time lapse)

We were too late to save him, it seems his soul contract didn't make it either, all four of the female humans in the other vehicle died.

"James look this one's still alive... She's the soul contract" Mason told me.

"She's still conscious, but her wounds are bad we need to get her to the pack hospital quickly... Mason contact Alpha Ramsey... tell him we have the soul contract and Kyle's body. Brian, Lane, you two take her, I'll contact the human authorities to straiten this out. Dismissed" I said.

"Yes,Beta" they chorused back.

As they all went to their tasks I mind linked Pierre and told him,"Pierre I need you to call into Damien and tell him Mandy is dead, Kyle made a soul contract with a human female after getting in a car wreck, and the girl is being taken to the pack doctor."