Rockstar's Girlfriend

Rockstars Girlfriend

I have currently just finished reading this story and might I say, I completely adore this story, and how the author wrote it.

It isn't like most love stories you'd find on this website, the story may have some cliche bits but its far from being a replica of a story plot from other stories. It progresses and gradually changes building into an ecstasy of happiness.

This is a spinoff of another story the author made, be sure to check out all her stories. she made a few more stories that ties into one another and its complete bliss. I'll post a few of her other stories in upcoming chapter updates :)

If you enjoy a love story with drama and some humour, I suggest this story to you. Hopefully you'd all love this story as much as I did.

Happy readings!

~

Summary *authors description*

Angie Blake has everything she's ever wanted...almost. She loves her job, her famous boyfriend, and the twins she is carrying. But when Angie learns she has to be put on bed rest, the

only person who can take care of her while her boyfriend is out working is her religious mother, who disapproves of her guitar playing, tattoo bearing, sex symbol boyfriend. Tensions rise as Angie and her mother fight, the babies are growing, and Angie is trying to answer the ultimate question- is she ready to go from being a rockstars girlfriend to his wife? This story is a spinoff of another story I wrote, called "Making It Up." You don't need to read both, but you can feel free to check that out too! Thanks for reading!

~

Link-http://www.wattpad.com/story/7001621-rockstar%27s-girlfriend

LINK ALSO IN EXTERNAL

Author-Unevenfeets