Sir, I Think The Badboy Knows About Us...

Little late post but this story is the definition of life!

A quick summary of the story is, there's this girl named Grace Heath and she's been having a banging affair with her hot English teacher; Mr.Vincent. hope you catched the pun in that line.

Her life's pretty normal other than that fact, but suddenly when her aunt daisy and her step son moves in with Grace and her single mother.

Cole.

When Cole and Grace first meet, there relationship is pretty rocky but later on in the way they start getting closer and closer.

Grace is goal is to keep her affair a secret and get Cole to not find out about it.

-but when not all goes to plan, what will happen once the Bad boy knows her secret?- Last line quoted from makeandoffer's description.

~

As you can probably tell from most of the books i've suggested, i'm a big fan of bad boy romance stories and this- this is another one of those bad boy stories that you'll fan yourself over.

There are some parts that are definitely PG 13 and could possibly scar you but none the less it was one of the most funny bad boy,humour,romance story i've read so far.

I especially LOVE Jake, One of Grace's best friends in the story.

HIGHLY SUGGESTED!

Author: makeandoffer

Story Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/99086-sir-i-think-the-badboy-knows-about-us

story also in external link