Chapter Nineteen

Ashton's POV -- The next day -

When Raven offered me to go and get Jaylyn's stuff, my instant reaction was to hit him.

"Fucking Raven," I mutter as I open Jaylyn's locker.

A piece of notebook paper falls out. Grumbling, I lean down and grab the folded up piece of paper. I grab the three books in there. I put the note inside his science book, not caring enough to read it. I put his books in my bag and then slam the locker closed.

"Ashton, MOFO!" Miranda shouts as she runs down the hall, her braided hair . She makes it to me and jumps onto me. "How the hell have you been?"

"Fine," I grumble. "Where the hell have you been?'

"Missouri, my grandma fell down the stairs." She shrugs. "It's all good though. She'll live. Now tell me, whats been going on."

I sigh and look at her. "Ugh, so much. You remember my little brother? He's in the hospital. The boys and I are fine. We bought Ryder a dog, Romeo. He's huge now. He's got a little dog bed in our room now. Not that he sleeps on it. Ryder always lets him on our bed."

"Wasn't he supposed to be a 'live outside dog'?" Miranda laughs.

"Yeah." I sigh. "But Ryder didn't want that."

"Wait, your brothers in the hospital? What happened?"

I shrug. "Dunno. He didn't answer."

"That's awful. Is that why you're getting his stuff?" I nod. "That's nice."

"I had no choice. Raven offered. And it would have been rude to say no." I state.

We start walking in the direction of the front doors. I say hi and wave to the people I know as we make our way to the parking lot. I spot Ravens car and a giddy feeling enters me.

"Maybe I should come to hospital with you guys. Pop in and say hey." Miranda says as she, too, glances in the direction of Raven's car.

"No offense but I don't know if he'd like that." I shrug. "You guys didn't really know each other."

"Yeah you're right." I sigh.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I wave at her as I walk towards Raven's car.

I open the door to his car and hop into the passenger seat. I look over at Raven and send him a smile.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask him, looking him up and down. Noting his day old jeans and wrinkled shirt. Contrary to his usually put together look.

"Nothing," Raven shrugs. "Been at the hospital all day." He sends me a smile as he pulls out.

"Geez that sucks, are we heading there now?"

Raven let's out a sigh. "No? We're going home to pick up clothes, change and pick up anything else we need. Also, mom gave me money to pick us all up some real food. One day and we're all tired of the food there."

We both laugh. I grab his hand with mine. He squeezes and smiles over at me.

"You know, that probably means that they are not expecting us back anytime soon." I say.

"Yeah so?" He glances over at me.

"We could, you know, have some fun." I bite my lip and look at him through my lashes.

He raises an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

I nod my head. "Yep."

"I like that idea."

We sit in a comfortable silence for the rest of the ride. Every now and then we would send lustful stares at one another.

Not to long later, we were pulling into the driveway. We both get out, I leave mine and Jaylyn's stuff in the car and hop out then walk to where Raven was standing in front of the car. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and I wrap mine around his waist as we walk towards the house and into our room.

"I'm gonna shower." Raven says. He leans down and places his lips on mine for a short kiss. "You get everybody clothes. Then shower."

"Okay,"

I watch him walk to the bathroom then start working on getting everyone a couple pairs of clothes. I throw all of the clothes into my duffle bag and throw it onto the bed. I then pull out a change of clothes for myself and Raven for the rest of the day.

I lay back onto the bed. And throw my arm over my eyes. I was awaken by Raven whipping at me with his towel.

"Hey!" I say. He laughs at me and throws his towel at me.

"What? I couldn't resist. As cute as you looked, I could not not do it." He smiles and grabs the boxers from the pile I had laid out on the bed. "Go shower, Ash."

I slap him lightly on the arm but continue into the bathroom. Stripping I step into the shower and turn it on. I stand out of the way until the water turned warm. I step under the now hot water. Warm, muscular arms wrap around my waist and lips are placed on my neck.

"Mm, didn't you already shower?"

"You can never take too many showers." I chuckle at him and turn around in his arms.

I pull him down to kiss me. His hands roam my naked body as mine do the same. I run my hand down his side and drag it to run down his abs. I drag my hand back up his chest and into his hair.

A moan escapes him as I pull on his blond locks. I tangle my other hand into his hair. He lifts my up so my legs wrap around his waist.

His lips leave mine to trail down my neck. My head falls back and a moan leaves me.

He walks forward and leans me on the wall.

"Raven..." I moan.

He kisses back up to my lips. His fingers find their way to my hole. A slicked up finger makes its way to enter me.

I let out a moan. He thrusts his fingers in and out.