[4]

Delilah's POVI walked next to Will and we talked about last night

Delilah's POV
I walked next to Will and we talked about last night. Dad got angry when he found out Will was a hero support and not a hero. Will then got mad and the whole argument happened.
I sighed.
"He'll come around. Don't worry."
As we walked towards our table in cafeteria, Will slipped and dropped his food on Warren. He stood up and angrily looked at Will.
"I'm sorry, man. Also, I'm sorry about your dad. I didn't know my dad put him in jail."
I gasped as Warren lit his hands on fire. I run in front of Will.
"Warren! Don't!"
Warren glared at Will over my shoulder.
"Move."
My eyes widened.
"No. Please, Warren."
Warren looked at me.
"MOVE!"
I jumped back and closed my eyes at his loud voice. I was scared. I opened my eyes and saw Warren running past me towards Will. I was too scared to move. Suddenly Will lifted a table and throw it at Warren. He got his power but Principal Powers send him and Warren to detention.

I waited for Will after detention so we could go home together. Warren walked after Will and I looked down. I was scared. I never saw anyone that mad. Will took my hand and we walked to our house together. He opened the door and the whole door fell off. I giggled as he gently put them back.
Mom looked angrily at him as dad smiled. I could see the look of excitement as he and Will walked into the special room.

I was in my room, sitting on my bed. I thought about Warren. I was starting to like him but today he looked so scary. I was terrified. I was almost sure he was going to hurt me and my friends. I need to stay away from him.