[1]

Delilah's POVI walked into kitchen and saw mom and dad talking

Delilah's POV
I walked into kitchen and saw mom and dad talking. Today Will and I are starting Sky High. Will was worried because he still didn't get his powers but I got mine this summer. I wasn't very impressed by my powers. I had voices that told me something bad was happening and I could scream pretty loud. It wasn't that special but mom told me that they are amazing.

Mom smiled at me and kissed my forehead as our best friend Layla walked into room.
"Morning."
I grinned.
"Morning, Layla. Please sit."
Will walked down and I smiled.
"Are you ready?"
Will nodded and three of us walked to bus stop.
We walked into a bus and I sat next to Zach, our other friend.
"Hi, Zach."
Zach smiled down at me.
"Hi, Lilah."

We were now in school. I looked around and smiled at all people using their powers. Someone stretched and stopped in front of us.
"I'm Lash and this is Speed. We are your welcoming community. We'll tale those 15$ fee."
I sighed. They are definitely bullies.
Some tall girl, dressed in too much pink, walked to us.
"Lash, Speed. That's enough."
I looked at Will and saw that he looked at girl with awe.
Girl smiled.
"Hi, I'm Gwen. Welcome to Sky High."
I glared at her. She is probably one of those rich, cheerleader girls.

Principal Powers talked to us.
"You'll now have a power placement. It's just to see if you are hero or a hero support."
I looked at Layla.
"That's outrageous. They are ranking us by our powers. That's not fair."
Will looked a little worried and I took his hand.
"Don't worry, we are in this together."
He hugged me and kissed my forehead.
"Since when are you so wise?"
I giggled and he smiled.