Chapter3

~New message from MCK💜~

M- Hey, Vi! How's the start of your first day going?

Vi- It's good actually, I think I got myself a friend!

M- Good to hear!

"You think? Of course you're my friend!" Maddy interrupts, obviously reading over my shoulder, "So... Who's this guy? Seeing as you put a heart next to his name...". I flushed bright pink.

"M-my online friend... he's been here for me and we message each other every day..." I said, typing him one last text before having to end our conversation due to Maddy's nosiness.

Vi- Gotta go... she's reading my messages >~<

M- Alright, text you later... XD

Vi- You know I hate that face... We'll have a match later, right?

M- Fiine XD

I quickly switched my phone off as Maddy started giggling.

"Hmmm. Are you sure that he's your online friend? You two seem close." She teased.

"He's my best-friend who has been there for me the whole two years of being homeschooled... don't judge him." I muttered under my breath and, just as I had thought, she'd caught every word I'd said. Quickly, she looked away and started talking to someone else. After around ten minutes of sitting in silence, the teacher made an announcement.

"Okay, so class! You must attend the last two lessons on your schedule, so get going, you have fifteen minutes to find your first class!" He said, collecting the books he needed. I pulled my schedule out of my pocket.

Jessica Anderson's Schedule

Monday-

-Math

-Global philosophy

-break-

-Music

-Lunch break

-Computer Lab

My two favourite lessons! Once I finally reached the music room, I remembered a major thing that happened in this school- they mixed all the year groups together. Was I going to have to sit beside a freshman-like myself-, a sophomore, a Junior or a Senior?! Only precious time will tell...