Next one...

Hey guys!!
So as I told you, there are three fictions that are in my mind right now.
I'm a bit confused actually, so I'll write a small description about each of them below, then you guys can choose one of them and vote in comment section. I will write the next fiction based on your comments.

So here they are...

Operation Shahadat
(Sequel of Mohabbatein)
Abhishek is getting married to Sameeksha and Manjot is getting married to Bandana. They'll be living happily after marriage, until the girls find something really weird about their husbands. Manjot and Abhishek's real identity will not shock their wives, but also change their married life.

(Untitled)
Cricketers Manjot and Abhishek are coming from a late night birthday party, when they witness a murder. Abhishek is drunk, and Manjot is the only witness of the crime.
ACP Sameeksha Sinha from Mumbai Police is handling the case, and on the other hand NSG Squadron Commander Bandana Jassi and her team are working on an operation which is somehow linked to te murder case.
Will the mystery of this murder case lead to two love stories?

(Untitled)
Gurukul, the best college of Sport and Sciences situated in Androth island of the Lakshadweep archipelago.
The first year students are joining Gurukul to study, make new friends, find the love of their lives...but there is much more waiting for them.
Androth has an adventurous mystery for the characters.
The main leads will be Abhishek, Sameeksha, Manjot, Bandana, and probably Shubman.
(For those who've read the Gurukul series in the past, it's finally a comeback guys. And for those who haven't, it's a new journey).

So these were the three introductions. Start voting guys. I'll wait for about 24 hours and then will announce the name of the next fiction.

Thank you!!
Bandana.