Saviour

Bandana's POV
I was almost running now and those shadows were still following me.

I was finally able to see the Kotla, I smiled. The roads which are usually busy, were kind of empty today. There were barely a couple of cars.

Shoot. "Kotla bhi aaj hi khaali hona tha!?" I thought. I saw a man wearing a hoodie and a pair of shorts, he was jogging on the footpath on the other side of the road.

"Excuse me!!" I said loudly. My hands were trembling, I took my phone out to stop the music, but it slipped from my hands and fell down.

I finally turned and found three guys standing there with disgusting expressions on their faces. I turned and found that guy at a distance.

"Excuse me!!! Suniye!!!" I shouted. He didn't turn. Gosh!! Is he deaf or something?

I was about to run when those guys held me. I started struggling and trying to get rid of their grip.

I succeeded and ran towards that man.

"Suniye...aap...please..." I was saying and breathing fastly. I looked up and found Manjot standing in front of me, taking his headphones out of his ears.

"Manjot" I said with teary eyes. I immediately hugged him and started crying. He hugged me back, "Bandana? Kya hua? Ro kyu rhi ho? Aur itni raat ko yaha kya kar rhi ho?" He asked worried.

He started rubbing my back. I was feeling safe in his arms. Everything was looking fine suddenly. That emptiness I was feeling inside myself from weeks was not there anymore.

He broke the hug and cupped my face, "batao mujhe, kya hua?" He asked with care in his eyes. I looked behind him, those guys were standing at a distance.

He looked back, "samjha" He said gritting his teeth. He turned to me, "tum Abhay ko phone karo, me aata hu" He said giving me his phone. I didn't reply, but he still went.

I called Abhay Banna, "yeah bro?" He said after a ring. "Tum kaha ho?" I asked. "Umm...Bandana? Tum Mandy ke saath ho?" He asked confused. "Abhay Banna...tum please abhi aa jao yaha" I said crying again.

"K...kaha ho tum? Me abhi aata hu" He said, "rona band karo pehle" He said. "Kotla ke bahar" I said, "me abhi aaya" He said.

Manjot was saying something to those three guys. I was just standing there, trying to understand what they were talking about.

I started looking around and suddenly heard Manjot's voice. He screamed but it wasn't too loud, I looked at him. He was looking at his right hand and shaking it fastly.

The three guys ran from there, I ran towards Manjot just to find his hand bleeding badly.

There was a deep cut on his palm. Yes, I'm a doctor and I'm used to blood but looking at him in pain with a hand bleeding was just unbearable.

I forwaded my arm to hold his hand and examine it when I started feeling dizzy. "Bandana?" He called me, I looked at him but my eyes were getting closed.

The last thing I remember was Abhay Banna shouting my name and Manjot tapping on my cheek.