Chapter 1

Welcome to my story. This is based on the movies since they're easy to watch. (I can't read).... enjoy!

You slammed the door of your sister's Lamborghini. You were extremely annoyed that you had to move to this dumb town. It was called Westmore and you had to attend the high school there. You were a freshman and your sister, Heather was a sophomore, and your OTHER rich sister, Holly, was in seventh grade.

Before you went to your first day of school, your parents forced you to go roller skating with your sisters.
" WHAT NO OMG PLZ I HAVE TO GO SHOPPING NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"Heather said, keeping her cool.
" naw shut it we gon go," Holly said, already making everyone her friend. And you hadn't even left the house yet. :(
     *at the skating rink or whatever it's called*
    "Wowie this place is pretty cool," you said, once inside.
     "NO IT'S GROSS AND I DON'T LIKE IT! I AM GOING AWAY," Heather screamed, going away.
     Holly went to skate with her new friends, leaving you all alone. Then, you saw a family that looked very awkward. There was a boy who also looked like a very wimpy kid.
     He went to talk to a chubby red-headed boy and you walked over to them.
   "Hi, I'm (YOUR NAME) Hills."
    "Are you that hot girl's sister?" The wimpy kid asked.
   "Yes." You sighed. Why did everyone say that about her?!?
     "Well anyways, I'm Greg and this is my not very smart friend, Rowley."
     "Ok."
     Then, Greg forced you to skate with him and his friend just so you could help him win your hot seventh grade sister's heart. (GREG IS A SOCIOPATH!!!!)
     Turns out, none of you could skate, but Holly was doing figure eights in the middle of the rink.... with roller blades.
    Suddenly, the slow love music turned into heavy metal.  
    "WHAT EVEN IS THIS TOWN?!?" You pondered thoughtfully.
     The dj was replaced with a teenager with dark hair and eyeliner.
     "Wowie he looks scary," you said out loud.
     "OK NO MORE LOVE IT'S TIME TO ROCK YOU IDOTS," he said into the microphone calmly. 
     You noticed all the wimpy people leave, so you decided to go with them. But, as you were leaving, you noticed the emo guy playing the music staring straight into your innocent soul.
   " >:)" He said
   " :( " you replied.

Oh no.