Chapter 10

Projects,homeworks,classworks and tests were all done and submitted and exams were just around the corner.The eight decided it would be best to celebrate the term coming to an end with a game of laser tag at the new center that recently opened in konoha.
"Alright,let's play some laser tag"naruto voiced excited.
"Naruto we have to pick teams first"Ino says excited.

"What a drag"Shikamaru said irritated by all the excited.

"Well then guys pick your mates"Ino says with an obvious tone.

"I'm with Tenten"sakura says high fiving Tenten.
Sakura and Tenten are known for being the best partners in sport activities in school because of there competitive nature.
Team SAKU-TEN.

"I'm with sasuke"naruto says moving closer to sasuke both smirking.
It wouldn't come as a surprise,both boys are very different but when put together as team mates in sport activities are surprisingly compatible.
Team NARU-SASU.

"I'm with Shikamaru"Ino says striking a pose.
Shikamaru and ino have been getting along ever since paired as project partners.It seems she's over or almost over the uchiha.
Team SHIKA-INO.

"I'm with hinata"Neji says crossing his arms.
The hyuga twins are compatible in almost everything and have the best teamwork.
Team NEJI-HINA.

All four teams got there laser gears on and headed into the arena.
                   *******************
The aim of the game was to see the last team standing and if your teammate got shot you'd automatically be disqualified.
The first team to be disqualified was Inoshika because of poor communication issues.

"Ino don't go out in the open,stay in the covers. This part of the arena is awfully quiet which is suspicious.I think it's a trap"Shikamaru states.

"Shika don't worry,nobody's there,let's make a move and look for the other teams.That way we'll make it to the finals"Ino says walking out of there hiding spot.

"Ino come back here this instant,trying to make you understand is such a drag" Shikamaru comments.

"See there's nobody out here now come"Ino voices.

"Look out ino"shikamaru voices out.

Ino was too slow to dodge and as a result got shot by hinata who squealed in victory.

"She shoots and she scores"Neji says fist bumping his sister.
"Sorry Ino But I had to"hinata says with no sign of resentment.

"This is all your fault shikamaru"Ino says accusingly.

"Me?,what did I do?,it's your fault for not listening to my advice"shikamaru calmly states.

"What?,if you had come out quicker then we would have been gone and all this wouldn't have happened"Ino voices out.

"You win ino,it's all a drag"shikamaru says leaving the arena.

"Wait!,don't you dare walk away from me"Ino says following behind.

Neji and hinata who found the scene between the two amusing were caught off guard by Tenten who almost shot Neji but lucky he dodged.
"Hinata take cover"he says aiming at Tenten to buy time for hinata.

"Right"Hinata says running over to  the nearest cover narrowly dodged sakura's hit.

Sakura was dressed in camouflage and took cover while Tenten brawled with Neji.Sakuten had attempted a snick attack but failed.

Nejihina was dismantled and as a result took separate covers.That was sakuten's plan all along,If they couldn't manage a hit on Neji then they should manage to separate them.
Both girls evilly smirked at each other.

Sakura kept aiming at hinata while Tenten at Neji But all attempts failed,they did undeniably well even when separated.
Neji came out of hiding giving the girls a good shot at winning but Neji dodged each and every shot thrown at him.He was almost near hinata's hiding place when he got shot by an unexpected enemy Turing the game over.

Sasuke smirked in victory,nejihina gave a tough fight but it's come to an end.The twins left the arena together.

Narusaku had planned all along to take over and let the other teams do there bidding.It was sasuke's plan all along.Unless they get ambushed no attack from there side should be made.
"Nice plan sasuke"Naruto says aiming at Tenten.

"Wipe that smirk off your face naruto"Tenten says aiming back at naruto.

"Yeah,only cowards aim from the back"Sakura says aiming at sasuke.

"Shut up,you did the same thing to Neji awhile ago"sasuke retorts.

Thirty minutes later and both teams are still fighting strong.At some point both teams got separated from their teammates.

Sasuke was worried that Sakura would take advantage of the brotherly love that Naruto has for her and so he decided to take Sakura on while naruto took Tenten.
Naruto ended up tricking Tenten,switching covers without her noticing and later on leaving her in that side of the arena making poor Tenten believe he was still there but in hiding.
Naruto might not be smart but he's very cunning.He ran off in search of sasuke.

Sakura who was exchanging shots with sasuke barely dodged naruto's snick attack from behind.
She was now out in the open with both boys cornering her.
"Two against one,just forfeit Sakura"sasuke coldly says.
Both boys aimed the  girl who dodged all there shots.When the shots were to many for her to handle she tumbled and fell.

The girl winched in pain,her eyes holding tears back,Her long pink wavy 3A hair was now loose.She looked so helpless which made both boys stop at there track.Both holding there guns down to go help there friend but all that was in vein.
They were caught off guard and didn't notice Tenten who shot naruto.

"We win"sakura squealed sticking her tongue out.
"Losers"Tenten added fist bumping the air in victory.
The boys were confused,they thought she was in pain.It didn't take long for them to realize she tricked and played them.

"Hey you played us  Sakura"Naruto protested accusingly.

"So?,maybe I did,maybe I didn't"Sakura said dancing in victory.

"We demand another match.This is unfair" naruto protested yet again.

"Yeah,That was a cowardly move"sasuke backed up naruto.

"We're fine with being  called cowards"both girls said simultaneously high fiving.

Soon after the other teams were at the arena all smirking,they witnessed everything that took place.
"Sakura I couldn't be more proud"Ino says wiping away fake tears.

"What can I say?,I learnt from the best"Sakura says high fiving the blond.

"Sakura  and Tenten you guys rocked"Hinata said fist bumping the air.

"It's petty,naruto getting played by a girl is a normal thing but you sasuke,I thought you were better than that?"Neji states smirking.

"It's a drag how she used her feminism against both of you"Shikamaru added.

"Teme you were played by a girl too"Naruto said laughing hysterically.

Sasuke didn't even respond to the guys dismissing there accusations.He also couldn't believe it.

Soon later they left the center and ate at Ichiraku's ramen shop which was suggested by the ramen lover.
The rest of that day went as a blur...
             *****************************
Another update😅
12/5/2018