Finds and Losses

Harry'sP.O.V.

"Come on!" I snapped at Niall, " Just because you dragged me along doesn't mean I want to dig through this pile of crap!"

"But Mr.Squirtle might be in there!" Niall protested.

I rolled my eyes, and kept trudging around the side of the building. In the previous week, we had stayed at this hotel and Niall, being Niall, decided to loose his favorite stuffed turtle, Mr.Squirtle. He was convinced Mr.Squirtle was in this dumpster and was set on finding him, but OF COURSE Niall was too scared to go alone. And that, my friends, is how I had ended up in that situation.

We rounded the corner to where the dumpster was just as we heard an ear deafening BANG!

"Bloody hell?!" I cried, holding my ears, "What was THAT?"

"How am I supposed to know?" Niall replied sharply.

We walked up to the dumpster, and saw that the lid was closed. Oooh, I get it now. A animal or something must have hit the lid and caused it to fall over. Niall and I made eye contact as we both came to the same conclusion.

We both put our hands on the edge of the heavy lid bracing ourselves for the smell of the trash.

"1, 2, 3..."

We thrust the lid open, and I let out a VERY MANLY scream.

Lying in the dumpster unconscious, was a girl. A beautiful girl, actually. She had wavy caramel hair that fell over her shoulders, and silky tan skin. But when I looked again, her face was crusted with mud, and her beautiful hair had dark streaks of brown where dirt layered itself, unnoticed.

"HARRY!" Niall whimpered, "Th-that's not Mr. Squirtle!"

"No way, Niall, I had NO IDEA!" I snapped at him, scratching the back of my head.

"Let's just... Let's just take her back to the hotel room, we can't just leave her here!"

And so, that is how we ended up carrying an unconscious girl to our hotel room.